trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who does he think he is? Wanna borrow my stun gun? :kimsterwink:

Thanks so much for the offer, Kimster! It's tempting, but I don't ever want to be viewed as the perpetrator of the greatest domestic violence in our relationship, if ya know what I mean... Just sayin'... :notgood:

ETA: And with that last comment, I must now give up the desk chair... :seeya:

Seriously! I can hear it snow and listened to EVP's for paranormal teams. If I had the link I could tell you guys what she says. :(

Wsh I could remember who posted it complete with the time. You believe in that evo stuff?

1. I do this for a living. I listened to the audio FOUR times, and JW said, "Let me get you...".

2. No matter how much I dislike JW, and trust me, I do, I don't think she'd say beotch in open court.

3. I realize when the seal is up, we all get bored, but seriously, four pages of "She said it! I heard it"? My time here is limited when I'm having to work, and it makes it hard to get through to the actual posts about testimony.

4. I love, love, love Websleuths, but really, is it appropriate for us to run to JM's office with every slight, real or imagined? Let the man do his job.

:moo:
That's what I hear as well. Anyone got any idea why defense would be in chambers without prosecution? Jodi's condition in court today?

While we're waiting, something funny happened to me today. I stopped at a gas station and the pump went full-Juan on me. The display said: "Do you want a receipt?" and I didn't answer and then the screen said "YES OR NO?":floorlaugh:

...." Full-Juan"...that's so :great:

I don't think the delay is due to Jodi being sick or whatever....
I believe the delay is due to JW needing more time to research. She failed miserably and knows it....she needs to google! lol

Good advice! I googled the Lenore Walker book & found out JW was totally FOS & DEAD WRONG about what she was yelling at DD about.

What an embarrassment! JM is going to wipe the floor with JW's shenanigans with redirect.:great:

How is the DT stalling this trial not misconduct.... this happens way too often and it really appears contrived.

1. I do this for a living. I listened to the audio FOUR times, and JW said, "Let me get you...".

2. No matter how much I dislike JW, and trust me, I do, I don't think she'd say beotch in open court.

3. I realize when the seal is up, we all get bored, but seriously, four pages of "She said it! I heard it"? My time here is limited when I'm having to work, and it makes it hard to get through to the actual posts about testimony.

4. I love, love, love Websleuths, but really, is it appropriate for us to run to JM's office with every slight, real or imagined? Let the man do his job.

:moo:

Agree to disagree....

They have to have a very good reason, but these jurors were told that this trial would BE OVER by April 12th, or something like that.

I am sure they took that date into account. Many have families that rely upon them, or business interests that need them, or elderly family members....the longer this drags on, the faster the jurors will drop out.

If one of them ends up having a sick child or a parent going to a hospital, then they can get a way out of serving on the jury.

Also, IMO if ANY juror raises an issue expressing a desire or need to be released no matter HOW MINOR, the defense will jump all over and threaten the judge that not dismissing the juror will be viable reason for appeal, and she will likely cave (based on her behavior so far - overly lenient to DT because of DO and fear of appeal). Then it's a matter of drawing out the clock until juror attrition reaches critical mass.

I can almost feel the moisture from her breath. :eek:

Way behind. Cable trouble. Where was JW when she said the b word about Dr. D.? Was she at the podium? Oh, my gracious! What would happen if the judge was alerted to that! Whoa!

That pic is frightening :what: I dont believe that what was said. One of our posters here is in this line of work and listened. Not of this opine. I think we are trying to quash this topic :seeya: Too subjective :facepalm:

Oh WOW!

I was very skeptical about the JW comment to Dr D. Thought it was a little exaggerated.

I just listened to this with noise cancelling earphones and she definitely says' 'what a b!tch'. UNBELIEVABLE.

If it were JM, the defence team would be on it immediately, demanding a mistrial and prosecutorial misconduct.

I don't believe she said it. It's beyond the pale. Surely, Wilmott is not stupid.

I m just getting here..I see we are on a break.

How is Ms. Demarte holding up during cross? Wilmott scoring any points?

Not looking for a recap...just a little info! I am still reading all the previous comment!

Dr. Demarte is confident, polished, extremely well educated, and up-to-date with the newest data, etc. :rocker:

If I was a juror, I would be put off with JW's demeaning approach toward DD because of her age. I bet several people on the jury have adult children who are around DD's age and view JW's approach as belittling. For instance, JW made a really stupid comment yesterday about it being impossible for DD to supervise ALV because DD wouldn't have been born yet. Does she really think she's going to win points with the jury when she makes outrageously stupid and age biased comparisons like that? The proper comparison would have been if ALV decided to continue her education tomorrow and work in the same facility while doing so (regardless of either person's age), ALV would be supervised by DD.

So, to answer your question - DD is doing a fantastic job of answering ridiculous questions in a straightforward fashion, while JW continues to portray herself as a bumbling idiot.

tumblr_mdwp0yKapt1rsu26ao1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member