trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have to break down and order the external speaker for my Macbook. The A/C is running outside my kitchen window, maybe I can hear it better when the A/C cuts off. It's HOT in Texas the past couple of days, dangit all.

I'm trying to brave the heat with windows and doors open and fans running. Not sure how much more I can take before I break and turn on the a/c. Way to much noise over here now for me to hear. Cars passing, wind blowing trashcans all over, and children playing outside almost getting hit by cars all that plus the voices in my head telling me I can be nice and not type out mean things on here.

1. I do this for a living. I listened to the audio FOUR times, and JW said, "Let me get you...".

2. No matter how much I dislike JW, and trust me, I do, I don't think she'd say beotch in open court.

3. I realize when the seal is up, we all get bored, but seriously, four pages of "She said it! I heard it"? My time here is limited when I'm having to work, and it makes it hard to get through to the actual posts about testimony.

4. I love, love, love Websleuths, but really, is it appropriate for us to run to JM's office with every slight, real or imagined? Let the man do his job.

:moo:

:gthanks:

Just got in, catching up on cross. I apologize if this was already addressed, but ALV worked for many years under the supervision of a psychologist as an assistant, and got her therapist license when the license of her supervisor was revoked in 1992. In all the days she reviewed her experience, was that addressed? I seem to recall they went back to the 60's, but don't remember that.
Just to clarify, JDM seems to be an extremely credible witness, with a broad range of experience - I don't see the point of Wilmott's questions - is it just me?

I'm going to have to break down and order the external speaker for my Macbook. The A/C is running outside my kitchen window, maybe I can hear it better when the A/C cuts off. It's HOT in Texas the past couple of days, dangit all.

I plugged speakers from my desktop into my laptop & they work fine, if you are staying in one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234