trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I do this for a living. I listened to the audio FOUR times, and JW said, "Let me get you...".

2. No matter how much I dislike JW, and trust me, I do, I don't think she'd say beotch in open court.

3. I realize when the seal is up, we all get bored, but seriously, four pages of "She said it! I heard it"? My time here is limited when I'm having to work, and it makes it hard to get through to the actual posts about testimony.

4. I love, love, love Websleuths, but really, is it appropriate for us to run to JM's office with every slight, real or imagined? Let the man do his job.

:moo:

FWIW, I believe you.

HLN says JA collected her things and left the courtroom - I'm thinking she had an "accident" and has to go change her clothes.......whaddayathink?

Why would you "love" this? This is an attitude I have a hard time understanding. If Jodi had fulfilled her potential, and became a happy, healthy and successful person, then she wouldn't have killed a man. Wanting to see justice done is very different from gloating over a sad, failed life that took another life down with it. To me, this is something to cry, not laugh, about.

Do I think it's a shame that Jodi turned out the way she did? That would have to be a resounding yes.

But I'm not at all ashamed of enjoying the fact that the disdain and unhappiness is on Jodi's face for once and not Travis' family's faces.

Let's not forget that, like everyone, we all have choices in life. Jodi KNEW her behavior was hurtful to those around her and she still continued to behave the way she did and not seek help. She CHOSE to plan and slaughter a man to death instead of letting Travis move on. She CHOSE to continue to kill him in death by dragging his name through the mud by claiming that he abused her and worse still was a pedophile. She CHOSE to send 20 Iris to TA's poor grieving grandmother for her own sick and twisted needs. And to send the family an 18 page letter. She CHOOSES to smirk and smile while TA's siblings crumble and sob at the incredible grief they endure during this trial.

No I have ZERO sympathy for the CHOICES Jodi MADE herself. She has NO ONE but herself to blame for the situation she's in. No one.

hE3E4FEA4

:loveyou:

I'm still having a hard time believing Jodi is above average. It's shocking to me for someone that can't keep her lies straight. Casey was sooooo much smarter.

I don't think that's a fair comparison. Casey Anthony never testified on the stand and was never subject to cross-examination for days on end. I think considering the number of lies she told Jodi. actually kept most of the details fairly consistent. I think for anybody making up that whole scenario it's to be expected.

I'd even go so far as to speculate that Jodi's IQ is higher than Casey Anthony's. MOO

BBM Jurors are allowed to quit? I did not know this.

They have to have a very good reason, but these jurors were told that this trial would BE OVER by April 12th, or something like that.

I am sure they took that date into account. Many have families that rely upon them, or business interests that need them, or elderly family members....the longer this drags on, the faster the jurors will drop out.

If one of them ends up having a sick child or a parent going to a hospital, then they can get a way out of serving on the jury.

Is it just me, or does Wilmott's voice sound like fingernails on a blackboard? That screech makes my head hurt,

giving it a try......

took a phone call for jodi:floorlaugh:

dangit....didn't work....lol

thanks anyway......will try again later

eta......worked but tiny........oh well LOL

Attachments

• Rottenecards_84636459_7vrsrzjgjx.png
    Rottenecards_84636459_7vrsrzjgjx.png
    44 KB · Views: 36
I love the kitties, but the sloth one gave me the creepers. Nope - didn't like that one. Gotta give Weebles a time out! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

that dog is forced to dance struggle by having it's leash keep it dancing wrong to do

Please, no tomatoes! I did notice when JA came back from the 10 recess, her cheeks were very red. She might have been doing headstands in the back, but they were flushed. I am not sticking up for the killer. Throw her an Imitrex, and lets get this thing rolling. No more pennies in the kettle.

I don't know. I thought that with a migraine you get white as a sheet. Happens to me.

Wilmott has the record for the most Objections ever AND the record for the most "May we Approach ?" requests. That "Single white Female" thing the two of them have going is more than a bit creepy. Especially when you relate it to what happened in the movie.

:welcome6:

Oh wow Link????

HOLY HE77 - she DID say it!!!!!!!!!!! WOW.

I HOPE this is why they are in chambers! :please:

Snoopy...I did NOT believe it when it was posted. Finally pulled out the earphones and turned it up.

She purposely turns her head and mutters 'what a *****'. I could not make it out clearly without the headphones, but with them, there is absolutely no doubt what she said.

I seriously almost fell off my chair.

Why would you "love" this? This is an attitude I have a hard time understanding. If Jodi had fulfilled her potential, and became a happy, healthy and successful person, then she wouldn't have killed a man. Wanting to see justice done is very different from gloating over a sad, failed life that took another life down with it. To me, this is something to cry, not laugh, about.

If I suddenly get all weepy about Jodi, I'll go look at the autopsy pics of a butchered Travis Alexander. Any tears shed should be for him and what he could have become......happy, healthy, successful......

I am in MA, latest news is they are not releasing anything at the moment. Seems they have someone though.

CNN intimated that authorities might be doing some last-minute preparations to make sure that they have accurate and thorough information to present in the news conference.

Um, people? Someone is trying awfully hard to start a kerfuffle. Please don't take the bait. As another poster wisely put it, just scroll on by.

Kerfuffle? Does that come with caramel topping? I like it with nuts, as well.

As of right now, there is 2 hours and 5 minutes of court time left until Nurmi's "drop dead" time of 4:30pm. :furious:

HLN saying JW questioning if Dr. D practiced therapy without a license?

that's like accusing a resident physician of the same, who's diagnosing and treating patients, and is under the supervision of an attending physician.

she was under supervision of a licensed psychologist before she got her own license---doing therapy. what they said was meaningless.

What would the DT's DV expert say about this??? :facepalm:

My SO left me the same message TA left for Jodi that ALV found abusive: "Clean out your voicemail box."

I planning to shoot him in the face the minute he walks in the door.

KIDDING! ONLY KIDDING!

While we're waiting, something funny happened to me today. I stopped at a gas station and the pump went full-Juan on me. The display said: "Do you want a receipt?" and I didn't answer and then the screen said "YES OR NO?":floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV