trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck happened?!?! Holy smokes! It must be serious!!!!!! She usually gives us a hint....

She and Juan are laughing though....ok....

Juan and judge yuking it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, what just happened?? I'm not feeling well and slept through the morning session, and have spent the last hour glancing at the seal waiting for afternoon session to start. ARGH! What is this "issue" SKS spoke of??

judge and juan joking about something,i want to know what the joke is :(

I think Jodi is playing ill to buy defense team more time to dig up information to trip up Demarte. Jmo. I think judge is pissed but had no choice. Jmo

Faker I totally despise JA. Poor jury are they ever going to get off this case. Not if Jodi can help it.

Look at that pile of folders, papers, etc. that Jodi is carrying! What on earth is she doing with all that stuff?

JA mouthed the words, "thank you" to her social worker. Wonder if that was in response to, "Hope you feel better" but can't be sure since the other woman was out of camera shot.

if this is about her being sick, i say she's doing it because it's all she CAN do to exercise control. stop the music! this is about ME and i'm SICK so go home and cool your heels, janeen. i'm in charge here.

heck, she might decide to be sick tomorrow too, just for good measure. did you hear her attempt at a cough?

Welp I guess everytime around the date/month, Jodi will have issues. I guess this should be her last court stalling day...If this case goes passed may 10th...I would be shocked.

Such a bunch of bull crap! I really don't think she is sick. I really think this is because JW was doing such a bad job, this is stalling!

Oh great! Now i will need to make dinner..instead of watching the trial...
I can always watch HLN which is a day behind anyway and pretend I am watching the trial?

BBM Jurors are allowed to quit? I did not know this.

I just read recently of a case where a juror "disappeared." Nobody could find him or knew what happened. Eventually they just replaced him with an alternate. They said it was the first time in California that anybody knew of that happening. This was in the mid-1990s. Pretty sure he just voted with his feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd