trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jodi--when you know you're about to have your period, have the Imitrex ready. That way you won't waste everyone's time & the jury won't have their lives on hold just because of YOU. It may help the jury not hate you as much as they already do.

:maddening: This is absolutely pathetic !

Judge needs to get tougher -- and I hope she told the DT no more !

:moo:

So Wilmott gets extra time to go over her stupid questions and do some more research. Yippie for you Jennifer. I knew they weren't continuing. The judge set this precedent - first time it happened she was quick to cancel court and has done so ever since.

When is she going to get a clue?

At 48:40 I hear sheet, not *****. As if she's looking for a certain sheet.

Judge will never get a clue.

What can she do? The defendant says she is sick she has to adjourn court for the day. The defendant has a right to be an active part of her defense. You want a conviction to be overturned because the judge forced them to go on a couple more hours today? I think the judge is just as frustrated as we are but there's nothing she can do about it.

And that's a wrap for today.

TimeOff_zps42616a28.jpg

JSKS and JM share a chuckle after court is recessed early

She didn't look well when I first seen her this morning. This doesn't surprise me. Oh well, everyone gets to eat early here and omg, I might even get my kitchen clean!!! ;)

Doesn't the judge tell the jury that Arias is not feeling well ? Judge Perry let the court know when FCA was sick ....

1. I do this for a living. I listened to the audio FOUR times, and JW said, "Let me get you...".

2. No matter how much I dislike JW, and trust me, I do, I don't think she'd say beotch in open court.

3. I realize when the seal is up, we all get bored, but seriously, four pages of "She said it! I heard it"? My time here is limited when I'm having to work, and it makes it hard to get through to the actual posts about testimony.

4. I love, love, love Websleuths, but really, is it appropriate for us to run to JM's office with every slight, real or imagined? Let the man do his job.

:moo:

I think when this trial is over, we may see new changes in the ways trials are covered. The influence of sites like W sleutths...court spectators trying to be part of the case..the media focus. I would not at all be surprised that on appeal, JA is granted a new trial becuase of this circus. It must have been like this in the infamous Dr. Sam Sheperd case in the 1950's which as a result ended up making new law as it went to the Supreme Court( not JA's trial but issues surrounding it)

I think Jodi is playing ill to buy defense team more time to dig up information to trip up Demarte. Jmo. I think judge is pissed but had no choice. Jmo

It will backfire; JM and Flores will be out checking up on JW's "facts" about copyright, Lenore Walker's work, etc. and will have plenty of ammunition for redirect.

I feel a bad case of potty mouth coming on, so I best go do laundry or do something! Rats!

I think Jodi is playing ill to buy defense team more time to dig up information to trip up Demarte. Jmo. I think judge is pissed but had no choice. Jmo

ITA, and this is typical of Jodi's manipulative behavior. However, when she pulls this BS I think she's actually making the jury become less sympathetic towards her, as they know she is not respecting their time. JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18