trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it. Yet another agonizing day of cross-exam by That Girl. On the plus side, it's always fun to see her wardrobe changes.

And that's a wrap for today.

TimeOff_zps42616a28.jpg

JSKS and JM share a chuckle after court is recessed early

That made me smile. I wonder what was said.

Here's what I'm wondering. Does Arias get some kind of special treatment on the days she is to appear in court?
So sorry to doubt the killer being ill. lol

Whoever predicted that Jodi's green shirt she is wearing today is a sign that she will need to end court early because of her "migraines"....you're right! Must be Jodi's unlucky shirt.

I think you mean lucky shirt. :floorlaugh:

Can someone tell us why doesn't the Judge explain to the court what is the issue that caused trial to be cancelled???

WOW!!!! hasn't this judge figured it out yet? Every time it's starts getting to much for the DT to handle, the killer gets sick!!!!!! I'm sick of paying for the killers defense!!!!!!!!!!!

if this is about her being sick, i say she's doing it because it's all she CAN do to exercise control. stop the music! this is about ME and i'm SICK so go home and cool your heels, janeen. i'm in charge here.

heck, she might decide to be sick tomorrow too, just for good measure. did you hear her attempt at a cough?
When you are in private practice, these delays cost you money. :furious:

Jodi Jodi Jodi .. do you really think the jury is not annoyed by your continual need to stuff everyone around with your ridiculous grandstanding?

:dunno: Just a guess from what was going on this morning, JW needs more time to come up with something to continue her cross.

I agree. Just saw the moment when the judge dismissed court for today. JW had a devious smile on her face. Me thinks it's a sham!

Only good thing about these delays, the jury will surely hold them against the DT. Tsk, tsk, Jodi

I'm trying to brave the heat with windows and doors open and fans running. Not sure how much more I can take before I break and turn on the a/c. Way to much noise over here now for me to hear. Cars passing, wind blowing trashcans all over, and children playing outside almost getting hit by cars all that plus the voices in my head telling me I can be nice and not type out mean things on here.

Cold front is on it's way. I broke down and turned the A/C . It's to muggy and twenty six opened windows and the attic fan is not cutting it.

I drug all my plants outside this weekend and Friday morning the windchill is going to be in the thirties.

Well now we can watch the Bombing and/or Obama pressers without trial interference. LOL!! Thanks Jodi!!!

But that's giving her too much credit, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18