trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She should be instructed that she is responsible for taking care of her headaches--a migraine doesn't just "happen"--there are telltale signs. She needs to figure it out & take medicine to thwart the headache. Or suck it up. No more wasting the court's time. BBM

Somehow, she managed a solution that did not interrupt her 18 days of verbal vomit on the stand.

"Migraines" will not hold the jury at bay indefinitely.

Re: NG and the 'b****' comments

Oh great...more mistrial bs to come. :sigh:

They will spend days with audio experts now....

:banghead:

Freaking circus...!

Remember Travis?

:goodpost:Especially if she didn't say it. AZ Lawyer already stated that she didn't. As well as another poster that is a audio engineer and he has already stated on several different threads that she did not say this..she said "You betcha" answering the Doctor's request to see the document she was speaking about. CASE CLOSED. Lets move on.

This is how things get so misconstrued in the media. IMO:banghead:

I also suffer from migraines. Mostly hormonal but other things trigger them... stress, lack of sleep, caffeine withdrawal (lol). I've also found that If I am on/off the computer all day and taking my glasses on/off I will generally get a headache that then turns into a migraine. I think all of this phony glasses business JA does throughout the day is the cause of some of these headaches.

I'm just now watching testimony from this morning. I gotta' tell you: As much as this trial has destroyed the expert careers of Alyce Laviolette and Dr. Samuels it is going to set Demarte's career for life. She is very good, super bright. Excellent. People will be clamoring to hire her after this.

ita! and they already are: She testified she currently has 6 open court cases. iirc 4 are criminal, 2 are for prosecutor (1 being this one) and 1 is a for the defense of some other case.:rocker:

Yep, and she said she still uses her own 6-point process. So much for that, Ms. Wilmott!!!

I just caught this as well. Way to go Nancy for exposing Wilmotts incompetence. I can't believe JW was so stupid as to make such a false claim:what: Love how Nancy is critiquing JW's strategy as a yawn and a fail!

I'm pizzd that just when things finally started moving the duhfense has delayed using dirty pool tactics again. It's really getting pathetic and the judge needs to put her foot down about these supposed migrains.

I hope Ms. Willmott is watching NG right now.

Lenore Walker still uses the criteria.

Oh please JM bring Lenore Walker into court .. Now wouldn't that be a fun Perry Mason moment :)

I hope that Juan will bring all of this up on redirect. I want to see the DT when they are made to look like utter fools.

It wouldn't be as big a deal if JW was asking her questions of the witness in a respectful, mature way. But JW had to take a condescending, mocking, shrill tone and make it even worse.

This is totally an EPIC FAIL. BIG FAIL. UNMITIGATED DISASTER. And when she starts cross again tomorrow morning, I hope DD will remind her of her stupidity and ego.

Hahaha love Nancy
Sitting there zZZzzZZzz

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

If JA had a migraine today, the first thing she should have done was take her hair down. I sometimes get headaches when I put my hair up in a ponytail. As soon as I take it down, it gets better. I don't have migraines, but I would think that may have helped.... even if just a little.

She's morphing into a Tim Burton character.

edward-scissorhands-edward-scissorhands-3735144-720-540.jpg

I have no doubt that JM will correct that little misstep with the facts about Leonore Walker :) And when he does, my laptop will scream with the delight of hundreds of members of WS :)

I also suffer from migraines. Mostly hormonal but other things trigger them... stress, lack of sleep, caffeine withdrawal (lol). I've also found that If I am on/off the computer all day and taking my glasses on/off I will generally get a headache that then turns into a migraine. I think all of this phony glasses business JA does throughout the day is the cause of some of these headaches.

Excellent point. I have heard folks say they suffered headaches and found they needed glasses. Stands to reason somebody wearing them who doesn't need them could get headaches as well.

:floorlaugh:

Yes, isn't it great? My boss is smart enough to book me days off during that time. Unless you experiment it, it's hard to explain...

My boyfriend is used to it and I pretty much lock myself in the bedroom with my laptop. :giggle:

You Know Elle... I haven't been officially diagnosised but I've always thought I may have PPMD or PMDD..

A friend asked me what the difference was between PMS & PMDD..

I told her imagine a couple sitting at dinner the husband says.. 'You didn't pick up my dry cleaning' <insert mundane comment> and with PMS the wife answers 'No guess I didn't I was busy doing blah blah & had a horrible headache etc' maybe shaking her steak knife at him..

Same convo at dinner table but PMDD husband says 'You didn't pick up my dry cleaning today??' and wife says 'No you selfish Bastahd' jumping across table plunging knife in his leg!!

OF COURSE I'M BEING DRAMATIC FOR EFFECT!!

But I tell ya there are times I think I'd physically have to stop myself mid table lunge :floorlaugh:

If JA had a migraine today, the first thing she should have done was take her hair down. I sometimes get headaches when I put my hair up in a ponytail. As soon as I take it down, it gets better. I don't have migraines, but I would think that may have helped.... even if just a little.

We should send a gift basket of Head On. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove