trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG...the criteria the DT said today you do not use is the same criteria you just laid out for me...Dr. Walker.... I still use it !!!

Bam! Lenore Walker just said "I still use it!" when asked if she still uses her 6 original points on DV/ battered woman

Oooh, Ms. Walker herself is on NG right now and says she still uses the criteria that JW says she doesn't use anymore.

RE-DIRECT!

just heard Lenore Walker on NG by phone say she still uses her 6 point criteria. Booyah Willmont! Epic fail.

I'm not an expert, but I can say from experience that what you're saying about the difference between PD's and other mental illnesses. I've lived all my life with a BPD mother and I have a close friend of 10+ years who has schizophrenia, there is a discernible differnence in their ability to understand and opt to work on their issues. This is at least somewhat evidenced by the fact that medication can be developed for mental illnesses such as schizophrenia where with BPD they may medicate some symptoms, but there is nothing but therapy (usually DBT) to treat BPD.

Thanks KP..

Most of my comment was really to address my use of Cray Cray & to indicate that I'm not in any way or means trying to make anyone feel bad, offended or come off as insensitive to anyone that may in fact have diagnosis of any of the illness's or disorders that we've been posting about during this trial...

Cuz I for one am not anyone to throw a stone in a glass house because we all have a little something but it's what makes us all like snowflakes unique individuals (no science folks dispute that with an equation lol) and really variety is the spice in life after all!!

JMO

During his cross of JA, Juan asked several times about her attending her ward's Family Home Meeting on Monday night. She claimed she had to work those nights, but I bet she sat in her car and followed Travis to his FHM, waited to see whom he left with, followed them to their after-gathering event, and then followed TA until he arrived home for the night. I bet she spent little time working in Mesa and a lot of time spying.

ITA!

The entire reason she moved back to Yreka--according to her--was that she was broke. She couldn't hold a job in Mesa--she was too busy stalking Travis.

OK I tried to type this out as fast as possible for those not watching NG...

Lenore Walker: " I have a 6 point process for diagnosis, originally I made ideas to look for..... things evolved and we have much more precision now."

NG: "Do you still use your own chart, your 6 points?"

Lenore Walker: (not in her exact terms as she gave a long explination so as as simple as possible.) YES!

NG: "The defense claims the criteria is no longer use..."

Lenore Walker: "I STILL USE IT."

:great:
Wouldn't it be great for Juan to put Lenore Walker on the stand and ask her this as well. I wonder how red catty, unprofessional Willmott would get.

OMG, I want NG to ask her what her opinion of ALV is! :giggle:

Yup. Too bad JW doesn't have access to Google because she could have figured it out herself! What a joke.:facepalm:
You pointed it out earlier today! Thank you...

I just LUV hearing her say it on TV too!!!! :D

Im betting jodi still being sick tomorrow after that since wilmott looks silly

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Love that Ms. Walker has not seen the fear in this case such that jodi would kill travis(reworded) She also STILL USES HER 6 POINTS. WILMONT IS LYING TO THE JURY AGAIN

Can JM "impeach" JW's questioning by claiming false information in a question? lol

I just cannot comprehend Jodi's flippant behavior. She doesn't listen when she knows she's caught lying. when she knows someone isn't "right" - she tends to then pay attention (she's back in control in her head).

OK I tried to type this out as fast as possible for those not watching NG...

Lenore Walker: " I have a 6 point process for diagnosis, originally I made ideas to look for..... things evolved and we have much more precision now."

NG: "Do you still use your own chart, your 6 points?"

Lenore Walker: (not in her exact terms as she gave a long explination so as as simple as possible.) YES!

NG: "The defense claims the criteria is no longer use..."

Lenore Walker: "I STILL USE IT."

Wouldn't it be great for Juan to put Lenore Walker on the stand and ask her this as well. I wonder how red catty, unprofessional Willmott would get.

She also said that BWS is not meant to be a free pass. That it's meant to better understand their fear, etc and she HAS NOT SEEN that in this case! Not exactly, but that's the gist.

Suck on that ALV and JW!!!

:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members