trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Nancy Grace just say she was going to have Lenore Walker on tonight?
That would me amazing!

NG just showed the questionable comment. I'm on the 'she said it' side.

It would certainly be no surprise after her meltdown last week.

I heard something that kind of sort of sounded like it but she actually looked intent and focused on finding the document and her body language didn't look defiant as I think it would if she actually said it. And she wasn't snatching and whipping papers around the way she usually does when she's aggravated.

Not sure what she said but as much as I find her annoying and ill prepared (and childish prone to temper tantrums and stomping her feet) it didn't really sound like it to me.

But when this is over, maybe Nancy will ask her and she'll snort and say, "Yep. I said it."

I wish I could thank you twice. Jodi is not Cray Cray as some are calling her, she knows exactly what she is doing when she is doing it.

BBM..

Just as a clarification cuz well text doesn't always communicate things.. When I use this term I'm using it for all the crazy behavior she CHOSE not to control but could! Not in the classic sense of say someone one with Schitzophrenia etc.

For lack of a better term my "family business" has been working at a State Hospital my mother, brother, aunts & cousins have all worked one time or another most 20+ years so even tho I may not be certified or formally educated I do know about things like MICA Mentally Incapacitated Chemically Addicted etc.

PDs for most part aren't exactly a mental illness such as Schitzophrenia but a disorder meaning the person who suffers can live & maintain a productive life if they follow treatment in whatever capacity that may be for that individual..

On a personal note my previous post about PMDD is an example that no one is perfect without flaw or defect so let's not get down on ourselves or our own challenges.. I can relate to being focused on a Sig Other especially when first dating first physical interactions due to the chemical releases of serotonin etc which can make this feeling almost addicting..

BUT the difference is like me.. I've many times wanted to do 'Drive By Spy' right? Check friends list on FB or make snarky comment about someone you have a hunch about to see reaction etc BUT we sit back AND STOP OURSELVES..

We have the internal dialogue that says 'Come on you can't go drivin' by the house spying, even if you do remember your password sign on to FB how do you know if that's not coworker or parent from Scout meeting?? And of course making a snarky comment about that other person is only going to show your being jealous etc AND WE DON'T DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS.. which are mild in comparison to what JA has done to TA..

BUT following thru with those things & worse in my jargon equals being Cray Cray because JA should have done what the rest of us do.. Call our best friends & say.. He doesn't even know what he's missing out on with me or If I find out he's been out with so n'so well hope the door doesn't hit him where the Good Lord split him on the way out etc...

I hope that clears some things up with my POV in my posts and.. That ya'll don't think I'm a little Cray Cray now myself ;)

JMO

Re: NG and the 'b****' comments

Oh great...more mistrial bs to come. :sigh:

They will spend days with audio experts now....

:banghead:

Freaking circus...!

Remember Travis?

Well, here I go again, as always with my point of view, I RESPECT YOURS but totally disagree.

Here in the United States, Personality Disorder IS considered a mental illness.

In the UK IIRC there was some debate, I'm not up to date on where that stands.

As for the rest of your post would you mind clarifying that? I'm not sure I understand it.

You're wrong. A personality disorder is not a mental illness.

You are making this assumption relying on the basis that Jodi is suffering from a very serious disorder. And if she is, exactly what disorder is she suffering from?? 3 different experts, 3 different opinions, none of which can be verified. Nothing about her can be proven regarding her psycological status and mental health when all she does is lie, manipulate, dupe, deceive, scam, seduce and betray!!

The mere fact that you may be fooled by her possible 'mental illness' scares the hell out of me, because that is what her and her DT are counting on for ONE of the jurors! If she can feign PTSD, Battered Women's Syndrome or even Borderline Personality Disorder and one of the Jurors falls for it - then game over! She wins and this was all done for nothing and that is NOT OK, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE 'TARGET' DESERVES IT OR NOT!

Thank you for articulating what I was thinking!

:thumb:

OK Fellow Sleuthers, I was again called for Dr. Drew! Last time they never got to me and ran out of time, but they told me this time since they won't have to air the trial, (Thanks to you know who) they will have more time. We shall see! Not going to get my hopes up though! Listen for me just in case! My name is Renee!

Awesome!!!! I look forward to hearing you Renee :seeya:

Think alyce will be watching NG tonight?? Geez - I wish both experts could be on tonight right along with Walker - that'd be worth watching!!

Omg, wouldn't you like to have a cup of coffee or something stronger with this lady? That lady doesn't mince any words. The kicker is she tried to help Jodi when she worked with her, she told Jodi that guys don't like or need what Jodi was doing. Not to chase him or drive a 11 hour round trip as Jodi had to work the next day. I heard her last time, she needs to talk more without interruptions.
Btw, that "friend" of Jodi's with the pictures of childhood, that girl was either drunk or high. NG was finishing sentences for her last night. Imho, that girl probably knows a lot about Jodi, too. I wonder if Jodi had a drug problem somewhere in her younger days? She was growing pot at 14...

As far as JA is concerned, nothing would surprise me. She wasn't working that much during the time she was stalking Travis, yet she appeared to have money.

:waitasec:

MOO

Why is JW questioning Dr. D. about a copyright while holding a "copy" of the copyrighted material?

Is JW a psychologist? Because she has the questions and she'd conferring with Dr. D. about them. What is the difference? In fact, she's sharing the questions in court.

I wonder if Anne Rice can sue me for letting my niece borrow her copyrighted novel?

I know how melodramatic!!! According to JW the test is obselete now! It's a self reporting test people... And wth did that have to do with this trial anyway???????????

:great: Lenore Walker :great: is going to be on tonight.

You know DT will be watching as they do all of the time. Is Nurmi going to complain about this too?

Nurms: "HLN had Lenore Walker on last night and totally made my colleague look bad, I want a mistrial becuase to think the jury is not watching is a fairy tale. Also, HLN probably bought her dinner or something so it would be a fairytale as well to believe someone would NOT go against everything they have worked for, for a free dinner. Also Juan side eyed me today, unexceptionable behavior and grounds for a mistrial in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 18, 24, and 103 of the Arizona constitution."

Judge: "Sit down Mr. Nurmi we aint got time for this carp! :mad: Dr. Demarte you may take a seat at the stand, Willmott you may continue with cross :) ."

For once I'm gonna be glued to NG! I want to hear from Dr. Walker! I want to hear it from her mouth that Jodi was not abused. I hope she is pissed off at this disgrace of a defense! Using her name as if she backs it up!

I guess she won't be able to tell us if the DT asked her to testify for Jodi, huh?
Because I'd try to get her.

lol

Wrong season I guess. :) Great point! Others mentioned today how she was wearing the green shirt which is now a predictor of illness. Ha!

All right, I'm turning myself in, I am guilty. I had to open a 2nd window and go back to outfit from March 28 Migraine cancels court partway through the day. Well, I had to know if she was, by chance, wearing the same green top that day.

Nope, don't even try to force me to tell you was not wearing a green shirt that day.

ok ok, I give, she wasn't wearing the green shirt that day. Can we just stipulate to that, or do I need to bring a photo into evidence, probably blow a bunch of peoples magins, and my expert witness who will testify about rods and cones in our eyes. He will talk about each rod and each cone individually.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if a mistrial is declared because of misconduct by the DT, it is still a mistrial?

I'm way behind reading on this thread, so please excuse my question if it has already been asked.

Is there any reason in Gawd's green earth why JA can't lay down in the room adjacent to the courtroom to listen to the trial, if she's too sick to sit in the courtroom and listen. What difference does it make which room she is in as long as there is a speaker in the adjacent room.

Bottom line, Dr D got it right and ALV and RS got it wrong. I might add, ALV and RS did what they were paid to do. Dr D, did a through exam, and her conclusion matches what 99% of us believe.....Jodi is mentally disturbed, but fully aware of right and wrong. Killing Travis suited her needs, as he got what he deserved....according to Jodi.

JC needs to decide if she is a tabloid journalist, or a responsible legal correspondent. Sorry, you can't be both.

I liked Doc D's performance on the stand, more professional imo than the DT's psych experts. So she said she wasn't a DV expert, so what? She is a psychologist and seems to understand the principle of secondary gain better than the DT's experts. Skepticism should be a part of every psych eval, just because the defendent says there is abuse doesn't mean there was abuse.

ALV was not able to test. Had she been able to test she may have come to the same conclusion that Dr. D came to, that Jodi does not suffer from PTSD. In that case DV would not be a consideration for her not remembering. It does not change a thing. Jodi still continued to stab and cut Travis' throat when her risk factor for flight was 0. It will only get worse for Jodi as Dr. D is just the tip of the iceberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove