trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - I posted this in the legal Q&A board and wanted to bring it over here to put this matter to rest so that we don't interfere with the actual topic in here.

I'm an audio engineer. WRT to what JW mumbled: I removed the ambience, isolated JW's voice and i can assure you she did not say B**ch. If anything, she said "you betcha" - answering the Doc's request to see the document. Case closed.

Just got home and have a quick question if someone can answer..was the jury told that JA was sick and that is why court was cancelled???? I cannot imagine that they are not told why:banghead::banghead:

BBM..

Just as a clarification cuz well text doesn't always communicate things.. When I use this term I'm using it for all the crazy behavior she CHOSE not to control but could! Not in the classic sense of say someone one with Schitzophrenia etc.

For lack of a better term my "family business" has been working at a State Hospital my mother, brother, aunts & cousins have all worked one time or another most 20+ years so even tho I may not be certified or formally educated I do know about things like MICA Mentally Incapacitated Chemically Addicted etc.

PDs for most part aren't exactly a mental illness such as Schitzophrenia but a disorder meaning the person who suffers can live & maintain a productive life if they follow treatment in whatever capacity that may be for that individual..

On a personal note my previous post about PMDD is an example that no one is perfect without flaw or defect so let's not get down on ourselves or our own challenges.. I can relate to being focused on a Sig Other especially when first dating first physical interactions due to the chemical releases of serotonin etc which can make this feeling almost addicting..

BUT the difference is like me.. I've many times wanted to do 'Drive By Spy' right? Check friends list on FB or make snarky comment about someone you have a hunch about to see reaction etc BUT we sit back AND STOP OURSELVES..

We have the internal dialogue that says 'Come on you can't go drivin' by the house spying, even if you do remember your password sign on to FB how do you know if that's not coworker or parent from Scout meeting?? And of course making a snarky comment about that other person is only going to show your being jealous etc AND WE DON'T DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS.. which are mild in comparison to what JA has done to TA..

BUT following thru with those things & worse in my jargon equals being Cray Cray because JA should have done what the rest of us do.. Call our best friends & say.. He doesn't even know what he's missing out on with me or If I find out he's been out with so n'so well hope the door doesn't hit him where the Good Lord split him on the way out etc...

I hope that clears some things up with my POV in my posts and.. That ya'll don't think I'm a little Cray Cray now myself ;)

JMO

I'm not an expert, but I can say from experience that what you're saying about the difference between PD's and other mental illnesses. I've lived all my life with a BPD mother and I have a close friend of 10+ years who has schizophrenia, there is a discernible differnence in their ability to understand and opt to work on their issues. This is at least somewhat evidenced by the fact that medication can be developed for mental illnesses such as schizophrenia where with BPD they may medicate some symptoms, but there is nothing but therapy (usually DBT) to treat BPD.

regarding jennifer and the 'b' word.

did you notice in the video when she mumbled jodi immediately looked up at her. that makes believe she said something 'interesting' and if jodi heard it then the jury may have caught it too. if they do think that she said the 'b' word, ouch!

Oh, I don't think JW said "bit*h" in court. She was looking for something and I think she may have said "Just" like "just a sec". my opinion.

Also, JA did really look sick to me today. Just awful and pale and ... all that.

Lenore walker on NG

Cant wait for this

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Lenore Walker is on! *applause*

I'm way behind reading on this thread, so please excuse my question if it has already been asked.

Is there any reason in Gawd's green earth why JA can't lay down in the room adjacent to the courtroom to listen to the trial, if she's too sick to sit in the courtroom and listen. What difference does it make which room she is in as long as there is a speaker in the adjacent room.

I feel the same way - especially since she spends her days writing or drawing her "famous" art. Maybe if she would stop with all the pencil pushing all day, she wouldn't get so many "migraines".

I wonder if the jail has actually ever diagnosed her with having migraines?

With JA's flair for the dramatic, I'm sure next it will turn into a brain tumor. (O/T - my mother died of a brain tumor, so I'm not making fun of brain tumors - just saying with the games we've all seen JA play....)

So she still uses the six points then

Ha ha ha ha willmott

Well there ya go! Dr Demarte was correct.

regarding jennifer and the 'b' word.

did you notice in the video when she mumbled jodi immediately looked up at her. that makes believe she said something 'interesting' and if jodi heard it then the jury may have caught it too. if they do think that she said the 'b' word, ouch!

Noticed that! It must have been what everyone is inferring for it to get the attention of the defendant...who was obviously in the early stages of illness (cough, cough). Hopefully the Jury also heard whatever it was and come to their own conclusions.

:D

MOO

The only thing interesting on HLN tonight was the information provided by a former co-worker of Arias "Veronica", saying that before going into work Arias would have to get Alexander on the phone, and if she couldn't, she would sit in her car until she could.

The repeat the canard that Jodi showed up at 4 am, they slept and then had hot crazy sex, which is just a Jodi story. And even though Veronica said Alexander was trying to get rid of Arias, they repeat the wisdom that Alexander was a man, so of course he'd go for it.

I still suspect she arrived in Mesa and sat in her car, waiting.

During his cross of JA, Juan asked several times about her attending her ward's Family Home Meeting on Monday night. She claimed she had to work those nights, but I bet she sat in her car and followed Travis to his FHM, waited to see whom he left with, followed them to their after-gathering event, and then followed TA until he arrived home for the night. I bet she spent little time working in Mesa and a lot of time spying.

I so hope wilmott is watching this, I really really do

Lenore Walker: "I still use it." Referring to the 6 criteria. BAM JW.

Here's what made no sense at all to me today----> JW questioned Dr. D about a test that Dr. Samuels had given Jodi and asked her if she had reviewed the questions . She said she had. Then JW start babbling about the test being copyrighted so the questions wouldn't get out to the public because if everyone knew the questions, the test wouldn't be valid anymore. So far, she makes sense. But then she asks Dr. D if she went over the questions and answers with Juan Martinez and she said yes they looked at them together. Keep in mind, while JW is questioning Dr D., she's holding the form with the questions on them and referring to them and waving them around. So here's where she lost me-----she then asks Dr. D why she would share these questions with the prosecutor when he isn't a psychologist since they are copyrighted. Sooooo--what the heck was she doing with the questions then. She isn't a psychologist either.

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! I didn't even think of it that way. I guess what's good for the goose ain't good for the gander :lol:.

Great catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member