trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know anything about migraines. Is there really a preventative medication available?
I have had severe migraines - the throbbing is so bad that I throw up. The pain/throwing up lasts about 9 hours and then it 'breaks'. The only thing I have found that prevents migraines is Botox, which I have every 6 months. I do not believe Jodi has migraines, I think she may have severe headaches. There is a difference. When I have a migraine I feel as though my brain is literally bleeding. I cannot bear light, the nausea is as bad as the pain itself, and you vomit throughout the migraine.

We should send a gift basket of Head On. APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD!

I hear Vapo Rub works too! I have some close relatives who have debilitating migraines. One has been put on preventative medication and it's helped tremendously. Perhaps Jodi needs to have access to that, if it's so much of a problem that she can't get through this trial. Each day that goes by, the bill goes up.

Who didn't remember Lenore Walker's name? Really? Go away woman on HLN. She's not there to get the jury to understand the larger picture, she's there to rebut the psychological testimony given by the defence witnesses.

BBM..

Just as a clarification cuz well text doesn't always communicate things.. When I use this term I'm using it for all the crazy behavior she CHOSE not to control but could! Not in the classic sense of say someone one with Schitzophrenia etc.

For lack of a better term my "family business" has been working at a State Hospital my mother, brother, aunts & cousins have all worked one time or another most 20+ years so even tho I may not be certified or formally educated I do know about things like MICA Mentally Incapacitated Chemically Addicted etc.

PDs for most part aren't exactly a mental illness such as Schitzophrenia but a disorder meaning the person who suffers can live & maintain a productive life if they follow treatment in whatever capacity that may be for that individual..

On a personal note my previous post about PMDD is an example that no one is perfect without flaw or defect so let's not get down on ourselves or our own challenges.. I can relate to being focused on a Sig Other especially when first dating first physical interactions due to the chemical releases of serotonin etc which can make this feeling almost addicting..

BUT the difference is like me.. I've many times wanted to do 'Drive By Spy' right? Check friends list on FB or make snarky comment about someone you have a hunch about to see reaction etc BUT we sit back AND STOP OURSELVES..

We have the internal dialogue that says 'Come on you can't go drivin' by the house spying, even if you do remember your password sign on to FB how do you know if that's not coworker or parent from Scout meeting?? And of course making a snarky comment about that other person is only going to show your being jealous etc AND WE DON'T DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS.. which are mild in comparison to what JA has done to TA..

BUT following thru with those things & worse in my jargon equals being Cray Cray because JA should have done what the rest of us do.. Call our best friends & say.. He doesn't even know what he's missing out on with me or If I find out he's been out with so n'so well hope the door doesn't hit him where the Good Lord split him on the way out etc...

I hope that clears some things up with my POV in my posts and.. That ya'll don't think I'm a little Cray Cray now myself ;)

JMO

I would never want you to think I thought that about you. I have dealt with issues in my little family circle for a long time. I almost feel that I am an expert on the subject. My X is a sociopath and my daughter is bipolar. Neither IMO is Cray Cray. I do understand that my X likely has antisocial personalty disorder and my daughter has a mood disorder but I don't feel that either is cray cray. Both very smart (daughter has 135 IQ, if that means anything). But..... Whatever, I'm not going into my family history again.

I just never ever would point a finger at anyone, I do own a mirror, lol.

No worries,, it's all good

I sincerely hope the family has learned to NOT look at JA. It only feeds her ego when they show any recognition to her at all. JA is like a little child. If the Alexander's ignore her completely, JA will get bored and stop with her insensitive little gestures.

Yes I agree ... DO NOT give her any power. That is the best way to get to her. Take away her evil powers ...

Jodi said on twitter she was taking migraine medicine. I forget what it is called, my sister takes though. It works.

Im off to hit the hay, one can only hope jodi is "feeking better" tomorrow if not the judge needs to order her to see a doctor. If the doctor finds her fit well she has to sit there and deal with it!

I had swine flu when a lot of people were dying from it, rushed to hospital and in quarantine for a week, I came home and that day I had to suck it up and look after a 10month old sleepless nights and all.

I have zero sympathy for her zilch nada nothing.

See you all tomorrow :heart:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Jodi said on twitter she was taking migraine medicine. I forget what it is called, my sister takes though. It works.
It's called Imitrex. However you cannot take it if you have hypertension as it makes BP go high.

So not menstrual related. Unless she is very irregular. Who knows. Who cares?:floorlaugh:

She should be instructed that she is responsible for taking care of her headaches--a migraine doesn't just "happen"--there are telltale signs. She needs to figure it out & take medicine to thwart the headache. Or suck it up. No more wasting the court's time.

Maybe she nicked herself with a razor. You know that is all it takes to put Jodi in a tailspin and in soooo much pain.:banghead:

If they had to bring her back early because she is sick I imagine a doctor will look at her and release her for court tomorrow. If she has no signs of illness they will bring her back tomorrow. She can't just say she does not feel good.

Sorry but with this often lackadasical judge...I'm not so sure!

Being sarcastic, but really I've known people who take migraine meds and it does help. This is where Jodi and/or her DT's dirty tactics for delay come in. I think Wilmott may have been having anxiety things went so poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23