trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and I think there is something much more deviant going on. I truly think they want to drag this case on as long as possible to keep having jurors removed until there is too few.

Think about it. So far, the defense has managed to remove 1themselves. Then another juror had to bail already. So, the more time they can drag this out, the more chance the defense has to try to get more jurors removed.

I am totally convinced their goal is to get under 12, and thus mistrial.
Jodi's fake illn
ess is just ACT IV in this play.

Watch her be sick the rest of the week now is my guess.

I'll never forget what JA told her Bryan acolyte- that she expected a mistrial.

For someone with an incipient migraine, she had no problem scoping out the jury in great detail today.

But has JA shown ANY sign of remorse? Mentioned, even once, that she was was sorry for what she did? I don't recall anything like this, she seems to want to forget all about it, & thinks everyone else will forget about it, & just let her go on her way...such hubris...

There is a motion pending about JM not being able to bring up JA's lack of remorse on the basis that it is essentially in conflict with the self defense claim. JSS has postponed ruling on this, but I can't remember how far ago the this was in the minutes.

This Jury HAS NOT CALLED IN SICK EVER! This case started January 2, 2013. Juror 11 was let go due to his sickness. The remaining 16 jurors deserve a ticker tape parade. IF today was due to JA having a migraine you can rest assured the Judge IS NOT going to let this happen again. I just hope she expressed her displeasure in a way JW and KN and JA could understand. (i would have taken a ruler and whacked all 3 of 'em on the knuckles!

Maricopa Court Calendar, court is scheduled at 9:30am on:

Thursday, April 18,
Tuesday, April, 23,
Wednesday, April 24, and;
Thursday, April 25

No court scheduled on:

Friday, April 19,
Monday, April 23, and;
Friday, April 26

Just came in and NOT again! Good thing there's nothing important going on here, so the Judge can give the afternoon off a couple of times a week! :banghead:

Great image! It shows that when JA wears that green shirt against her pale skin she looks ill. She looks no less ill in that image than she did today. I am very pale naturally and I can't wear green unless I want the color picked up in my skin tone making me appear ill.

Can we see what color Jodi was wearing the last time she was sick?

Very disrespectful to the family to allow these phoney delays! We all have at one time or another had to work or take care of our responsibilities with a very bad headache or migraine!JA is NOT the lawyer all she does is sit and draw give her a pill and make her sit there.It cost the family additional pain and money each day that is wasted!JMO.

It's disrespectful to all involved the family, the jury, the witness and the court. I've definitely worked with a headache, etc before and a trashcan next to me in case I might upchuck. Seriously these jurors have your life in your hands and you can't suck it up?

When JW was asking Dr. D about her testifying in court and her pay rate...and failing, you didn't hear Dr. D reference anything about having student loans or such as Alyce tried to tell the jury about not having much in the way of retirement built up, for her 44 hours and all her research hours.

I bet Alyce's bill was wayyy higher than Dr. D's. Imho, the smiles from the Judge and Mike (court reporter), the Court has used the services of Dr. D before or she is just a breath of fresh air compared to the last 2 witnesses.

Ok I don't know if anyone else mentioned this BUT just watched after lunch court minute session..

JA comes in then when Jury is walking in she *coughs* then see the odd look on JW face when she looks at JA.. Then JA starts that faux swallowing trick but the green shirt does make her look pale for heaven's sake I used to not wear make up to work to look sick & be sent home I mean COME ON PEOPLE!..

With that being said... Nothing like proving DeMarte's diagnosis by pulling classic Cluster B antics which I'm guessing why JM & JS were laughing.. like she don't like Dr DM what she's saying so let's play sick to garner sympathy, shift focus back on her & control only way she can at this point.

JMSO ;)

Doesn't the judge tell the jury that Arias is not feeling well ? Judge Perry let the court know when FCA was sick ....

In the past.....Judge SS usually *does* tell us why we are delayed or why there is a testimony cancellation ....which is why my hinky meter is pegged. Something big is up.

Wow, watching this morning's cross by Willmott, and she's making a point of how much JDM is being paid for testimony. Direct was swift and to the point. Cross is going on and on, despite the Dr's answers being honest and concise.
Is Willmott trying to point out how much more cross examination will cost?

This was posted From Katiecoolady a few minutes ago:

"They gave her medicine and half an hour to get over it and she claimed she couldn't but managed to flash a dirty look at the family section while the jury was walking in"

Just thought I would bring it over from the other thread for info.

Sorry if this was already brought up but did anyone see the clip on YouTube of today's questioning ..apparently JW said "What a b***" to Dr D!

I listened to the clip several times and I heard it. Jodi's smirk right after makes me think she really did say it.

Here is the link, I held my iPad up to my ear and am positive she did indeed call Dr D this. Disgusting but none too shocking considering the source.

It happens when Jennifer is looking through the papers in this short clip:

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...mu1lXWR9R-Kg1k8bg&sig2=YPougvD_lSKxNoiol4_X0g

I listened a few more times and she definitely "says what a b"
I'm just floored. Real classy Wilmott!

I have no pity for her, but Jodi really is looking very drawn and she's lost weight, and she wasn't heavy to begin with. I suspect the food in the jail is just awful. Probably not sleeping well either (may she never have another good night's sleep for the rest of her life). I figure it's her due punishment. However, we don't actually know that the reason they quit for the day is that she's sick, right? But she looks awful. Maybe she's hoping for pity from the jury?

I think she's doing the loss of weight deliberately, suspect that perhaps she's inducing illness as well. She wants to look wan and fragile when the sentence comes down. Expect her to get stick thin in the next month. She is endlessly manipulating her circumstances.

Yes, I do believe she is trying to manipulate the jury's view of her, and enjoying it thoroughly.

I do not like you Holly Hughes. I do like green eggs and ham though...

This Jury HAS NOT CALLED IN SICK EVER! This case started January 2, 2013. Juror 11 was let go due to his sickness. The remaining 16 jurors deserve a ticker tape parade. IF today was due to JA having a migraine you can rest assured the Judge IS NOT going to let this happen again. I just hope she expressed her displeasure in a way JW and KN and JA could understand. (i would have taken a ruler and whacked all 3 of 'em on the knuckles!

She called off court a couple of weeks ago for JA and her migraine. JA even tweeted about taking an Imitrex. I guess we should look at her Twitter page tonight to see what this was all about...

I'm just now getting back on, after turning HLN on to see what was going and trial is done for the day.. then it's JA "sick" I'm reading here...

and to make it even worse......I'm sure you all know this, but I just saw a movie in the making called "Dirty Little Secret" from Lifetime Movies??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett