trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend, hubby and I went to pick up a friend at a downtown Atlanta hotel. When we got to the city, there was a billboard outside of the Turner Broadcasting building (HLN). The billboard had JA's picture on it. It really kind of shock and saddened me. Her face should not be promoted - Travis' should. She is getting all kinds of "promotion", when it should be Travis on those billboards. They should say "Justice for Travis Alexander" and put his face on the billboard, not hers. She should be shunnned, not recognized.

Working on my list of words I will never use again...one of them will be salmon.

Well, if she wants to garner sympathy from the jury she better stop raking them with the evil eye.

What exciting and unusual events are we going to be privy to today, I wonder.

:seeya:

Boy did she ever have the scary face yesterday! :jail:

Have pity please for us older broken down abused folks who's body parts won't allow us to keep up with speed posting! My nerve damage has tripled since this trial started...left hand barely works and now my legs and feet are suffering. Just made an appointment with the DR. for May 3rd. Hopefully.....trial will be over by then.

What I do sometimes is just gradually scroll over the last few pages and find that I can reply to any of those during the trial..
unless the forum thread is closed...
but good reading no matter what and points are brought out that I may have missed for one reason or another..
also: with my spelling errors...it is obvious my fingers type before I have mind in gear..
this witness is very bright.She does like to clarify that is her job, her training. she is interesting too.Being a young person she is very up to date on things.

Love that I can sit in today because I don't have work, but I don't have the Internet speed to watch anything until after 4 central time.

It's YouTube catchup for me!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan is here with a dark gray suit and dark tie. No salmon is seen. He is going through his accordion file and pouring water. #JodiArias

Golly day, just snuck in *looking around frantically for an empty seat, not seeing one so backing up against the wall, as more people run in*

Guess she's not "sick" if the DT is there, but why are they in chambers...again??

Just the DT in there - another ex-party - they sure have a lot of those.

No court tomorrow, and only 3 days next week, correct?

What is up with the Defense being in chambers almost everyday, sometimes more than once and often without JM? It's freakin ridiculous!

Especially since I stream on my phone and a FREAKING PHONE CALL STOPS THE STREAM. I have been quite rude to my DD about this matter.

I've counseled all of my kids that if they want to get a hold of me then TEXT, otherwise I'm unavailable. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member