Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
48s
WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

Younger female juror behind the Marlboro man is seen cleaning her fingernails. No notes being taken at the moment. #JodiArias
Expand

At this rate with the defense spending 2 or more days with each rebuttal witness, we will be here thru May.

Other than the verified attorneys here, none of us are qualified to render an expert opinion on anyone's representation. We are layfolk :) This is to another previous poster, not to the one above.
And TBO, her representation is earnest and profound, in that they have a very difficult client to represent in a trial with overwhelming evidence to her guilt.
You give the general public way too much credit as far as our opinions being a threat in any way or as a venue to an appeal.
If my opinion is that important here, I want some coins in my kettle please :)

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... I can speak about mental health.. I beg you pardon..

23 years of treating patients / clients.. before I had to retire.

Anyone else noticing that JW stops and reviews her notes after she *thinks* she's made a big point, so it can sink into the jury?

I LOVE JW's LOOOOOONNNGGGG pauses...
LOST!
Have we seen JM lost??
Hmmm, I think not.

This information was disclosed to JW so she should have known about the 10+ jobs. I don't get her point...unless JW has a problem with her memory!!!!!!!

Apparently JA is unaware that you can refuse to speak to proselytizing LDS reps who knock on your door.

Interesting.

Missionaries come to my house ALL the time. I have yet to convert. Just because they show up doesn't mean you have to convert to that religion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor