trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmott, please put your claws away. It's unbecoming of a lady.

i bet JW is wishing they could have found a psychologist half this good to back up their BS defense.

JW is trying to get to Dr. DM, but DM is protected by knowledge:

funny-gif-lion-attack-glass.gif

Jodi taking care of a child?? SCARY!!!! The idea of her taking care of kids truly makes me shudder.

Interesting. My BPD daughter absolutely shines with kids and animals. She struggles with peers and authority figures, but she adores kids and is very responsible with them...and they adore her and relate to her. A few of her teachers who have dealt with her school issues have entrusted their children to her care, and she's been accepted into a child guidance vocational program for next year.

That being said, the idea of JA being a caretaker of anyone scares me. But that's because she's JA, not because of the BPD. JMO.

IMO Dr. D is eating JW alive. I almost feel sorry for JW. Almost.

Affective instability - lasts a few hours and rarely more than a few days . . .
one example in her journals . . happy and then next day or same day she appeared to be sad . .. one data point
Law of attraction . . .JA paid a lot of attention to it . . . in her diary . .. . speak of it and her life and things she was thankful for. .. speak negatively about TA . .. upsetting to her to have harsh and critical words - one comment related to that.

any specific examples of those dates in her journal? . . .no just from happy to sad

chronic emptiness . . . nothing inside of them . . .common descriptor from patients . . JA told this to Dr. D . . .spoke to her after she has been charged with murder . . . after she had to kill TA

objection - had to kill
approach

I just knew she was going to have to discuss every.single.note.she.wrote.down.during.direct. UGH - this will go on forever.

Bad tactic: Suicide was important to their whole defense via Samuels. Now it's being debunked and minimalized, that she was never suicidal. Bad, bad road to travel.

EXACTLY! Thank you...

OMG....make her stop! JW is sooooo snarky....not even close to professional!

However, would it be snarky if I said I noticed her red nail polish is gone?

oh my - you spoke to her after she HAD to kill Mr. Alexander?

What nerve!

MOO

Mel

I missed the last question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive been diagnosed and evaluated when i went to rehab. the clinician spent three separate days at about two hours an integral. jw needs to quit being snarky about her 12 hours. its normal. whats not normal is 44 hours. period. any my clinician diagnosed me spot on
I think JM and the good doctor covered the ethical issues/dangers of spending too much time with a person that you are evaluating. I'm sure those points weren't lost on the jury.

OMG "had to kill Mr. Alexander"

Wilmot is a disgusting excuse of a lawyer and human being IMO. :banghead:

Did this Dr. talk to JA's family and friends? Unlike the defense's experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresa06