trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to hear Dr. D talk about her experiance in this case. (off record)

The real trauma WAS NOT the murder she committed. It was the resistance and the fight for his life that Travis Alexander reacted with! The actual scene was the trauma, not anything she said. But having BPD would skew her reaction nonetheless, correct?

I went back and fixed my horrible spelling error . . you guys got me giggling though.

sorry - no offense meant . . . please forgive all spelling errors . . just trying to keep up.

:yourock: I loved it! Hey, stuff happens we know you meant no offense. For me personally, I was cracking up! And I thak you for that! (note typo)

animated-smileys-laughing-327.gif
animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

Oh my heavens, thank goodness that is over with! It'll take this whole long weekend to recover from that voice and angst at not being able to tear down or discredit the lovely and esteemed Dr. DeMarte.

I too agree that JW's choice of manicure style is very inappropriate for this trial.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 7m

Wild appreciates all of you. Have a fantastic hweekend! #JodiArias

(Taken after Juan says hhhwhy sometimes)

I just can't say enough how much I love Dr.D.She gives yes & no answers without a problem. Quick, easy, accurate, honest.
What more could we ask for? Besides the verdict of the DP.

...ok... i don't want to get boo'ed here, but i have a nice thing to say about JW... i loved her suit...ok...that's all the good i have...

Anyone have any ideas as to why judge called the security guard up when court was over?

WTBH are Jodi and Jenny doing over at the defense table?

Writing notes and smirking at each other? If I were on trial for my life, I wouldn't be worried about saving face in front of the world, I would be worried about what is being said by the people that matter and how the jury is receiving it. The rest is pure pettiness.

And on the other side of what might as well be the globe, DeMarte is so professional, so veracious, and so humble. She's a true testament to what hard work, ambition, and humility looks like on a young woman.

......and then there's Jodi. :/

:laughcry:
And my new favorite smart, professional expert leaves the stand, stops in front of JW, extends her hand and arm at waist level and simply drops the mike (KATHUNK)

(That is how I will be choosing to remember her exit anyway) ;)

But I don't think in her version, even the 'tiger' represented the truth. Because she was saying that the Travis [ the tiger] was jumping out of the shower to kill her. That was not true, imo.

I totally interpreted differently. But I'm goofy like that. :seeya:
Thanks for showing me a different way of thinking!!!! :)

I didn't like the questions. If I missed something, please let me know. I did not see Jodi as being scared. I thought she smiled a lot, talked a lot and looked a bit haughty. Anyone share my opinion? Cause I am thinking there is one pro defense juror.

I'm totally okay with those questions! I didn't find even one of them troubling. I didn't find any I thought were pro-defense. They seemed more like they needed clarifying and the Dr did a fantastic job.

They asked about her experience first. I'm sure after listening to her for 2 days they now know she is more than qualified and working on 75 forensic cases and testifying in 3 is perfectly acceptable. No telling how many cases ALV and RS have done but that doesn't make them any better IMO. They were horrible, non believable witnesses IMHO.

I am totally okay with the questions especially since JM left them alone except for one. I trust his intelligence and experience.

I actually thought it was a good question, 2 different animals that attack differently, say like if it was compared to trauma by a gun or a knife, 2 different types of weapons. Yes, they are both traumas but they would play out differently, and the subsequent PTSD would have different triggers, responses, etc.
JMO, I have PTSD and was diagnosed 23 years ago.

When that question was asked, it sounded to me as if they were implying she was comparing apples to oranges and I didn't like that. lol

I like your explanation better.

I went back and fixed my horrible spelling error . . you guys got me giggling though.

sorry - no offense meant . . . please forgive all spelling errors . . just trying to keep up.

I hoped you'd get a kick out of it like I did, that's the ONLY reason I mentioned it. I'm so grateful for ALL YOU DO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV