trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She got JD to admit that it is possible to delete photos in a "fight or flight" state of mind. JW made other statements to confuse the jury about the deleted photos.

She has undermined JD's diagnosis for BPD by pointing several things out. The email, for example, contained something not previously seen -- "I vent and scream too but on very rare occasions".

She got JD to concede that Travis was "abusive" to her.

JA also could have deleted those photos knowing fully well what she was doing because she wasn't in a fog - she was doing a happy dance because she just murdered Travis and it was FUN. Now she had to do damage control so as to not get caught.

She didn't concede Travis was abusive. She said he was setting boundaries due to JA's behavior.

JUMPING OFF YOUR POST - is anyone as surprised as me that the attorneys (on both sides) haven't relayed information about testimony in the trial to their experts?
I was shocked there was so much ALV wasn't aware of, and now we are seeing some of it with Dr D. Any ideas?

Are the Experts not allowed to watch the trial? I know regular witnesses aren't supposed to.

JA's complexion seems to get lighter and lighter. To me, her complexion is too light for her dark hair and dark eyes. I wonder if she is wearing too light makeup to purposely look pale. Her complexion seems off to me.

I didn't get to edit tags before the thread closed from this morning . . .
pseudo-transcription posts are @
#310, #383, #469, #439, #805, #1068, #1223, #1269, #1408, #1755

Brrrrrrr, Houstonian's (or Galvestonian's, in my case), it suddenly got cold!

I remember when I was a youngster the adage, sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me. Anyone remember? moo

Although I don't think Travis abused Jodi verbal abuse is real and I personally think it can be very severe. Just because this case presents it in a bad way doesn'tmean it isn't a very difficult thing to go through.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I wish somehow DD could have snuck in her responses that the "unkind" words by Travis were justified based on the behaviors of Jodi.

She already did. Well not exactly that there were justified, but that there were in response to her intrusive behavior. She talked of it as TA setting boundaries.

I haven't watched a large number of trials. I don't remember this courtroom time management problem. Am I just not remembering correctly? That could be but wow this time it seems really terrible.

Yet again, the sound of the Taxpayers money is swooshing into the coffers of the Defense as YET AGAIN, this Judge has NO respect for the efficiency of this court by NOT BEING ON TIME AGAIN!!! Where is the accountability? Who has the oversight on this trial? This is a travesty and such a complete waste of money.

Yes...the "other jobs".... Though I was not aware of the "caretaker" job. We know she did a very brief stint modeling sportswear, and I guess prepaid legal is a job......anyone else?

Was that 'caretaker' of Napoleon (the dog)... or something ?

Anyone feeling there may be a migraine in the offing this PM? Is that why we're late?

If we end up actually starting at 1:47, so I get a prize or sumpin?

Rose I honestly think that it might be that Jodi changed the Cancun guest ticket reservation to herself without Travis' knowledge. Of course this is just my guess.

I really think the Cancun trip was a catalyst to what happened in more ways than one.

Sometimes I get the feeling that the prosecution is the one keeping the info (why Ta said all those things on May 26)out of the courtroom. I really hope I'm wrong on that.....

She got JD to admit that it is possible to delete photos in a "fight or flight" state of mind. JW made other statements to confuse the jury about the deleted photos.

She has undermined JD's diagnosis for BPD by pointing several things out. The email, for example, contained something not previously seen -- "I vent and scream too but on very rare occasions".

She got JD to concede that Travis was "abusive" to her.
I don't think she did this effectively at all. Dr D made it clear that only if she was used to deleting pics on that particular camera on a regular basis. That day was the first time she'd used that camera.

JA also could have deleted those photos knowing fully well what she was doing because she wasn't in a fog - she was doing a happy dance because she just murdered Travis and it was FUN. Now she had to do damage control so as to not get caught.

She didn't concede Travis was abusive. She said he was setting boundaries due to JA's behavior.

she also screwed up by accidently washing the camera--think that was an oversight on her part....jmo

Brrrrrrr, Houstonians (or Galvestonian, in my case), it suddenly got cold!

yup - the front is here! bundle up for a few days and then itll be summer again!!!!!!!!!

Houston - the only place where you can have all 4 seasons in 1 week!!! :facepalm:

Butcher, baker, candlestick maker...not sure about the last two, but I'm certain about the first one.
well, the second one too....remember when she baked cookies at TA's house and cookies were just everywhere.....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey