trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will risk trying to write something semi-intelligent from my phone to note the "beautiful photographer" makes for a better narrative than "drifter waitress".

To be fair, I also get annoyed at the narrative of Travis Alexander being a"motivational speaker". Oh, really? And motivating people to do what? To join and work for a multi-level marketing scheme selling legal services like Amway and time shares, where even a top dog like Gus Searcy didn't have a lawyer.

Like telemarketing boiler rooms outfits like that gravitate to Arizona because of less stringent regulation.

Call Jodi Arias what she was, but also recognize Travis was a cheerleader making his money selling people on selling. Selling dreams of success that's 99% BS.

Its almost a class thing, where tragedy is only tragic when the right sort of people, who meet the aspirations of white collar media types, are involved.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ITA :clap:

And she seemed to suggest there were two separate handwritings. To me, that seems even sloppier or suspect! I can't imagine why she thought that was a good thing to point out.

While we're on the topic, something to entertain you all while waiting for the day's developments--a handwriting analysis of JA done by a psychologist and handwriting expert. Plato said handwriting is a guide to personality, and I concur. This analysis was done in January, well before JD's public diagnosis of BPD:

[video=youtube;jcY3SoP3jk4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcY3SoP3jk4[/video]

HLN lady just said the judge called a "last minute" hearing.

????

Who knows, LOL

Yeah they know, but I understand their denial of it. The courts rule some aspects relating to defendents as too prejudicial. This is where I am far more troubled. If the defendent engaged in such behavior by free will, IMO, it should be introduced as the behavior portrays a portion of who the defendent is. The stalking in this case, I believe to be a critical aspect of defining what the defendent is and what the victim, Travis Alexander, had to face prior to being murdered. I really have a problem with this stalking issue being ruled too prejudicial.

Exactly, how can something be prejudicial if it's the truth, seems judicial would be a much more accurate term, which is what this trial is supposed to be about, at least so I thought.

And she seemed to suggest there were two separate handwritings. To me, that seems even sloppier or suspect! I can't imagine why she thought that was a good thing to point out.

that reminds me....

what was Jws point here? Anyone? Not to mention she ended on that like it was some bombshell accomplishment. :confused:

I just read your signature. Makes sense.. Good sense.. Thanks!

Thanks - in the frenzy of clean-up after the murder, she washed anything that had her DNA on it - which included the camera. She took the gun because it could be traced to her grandparents. She took the knife (MOO) because it could be traced to a restaurant she was associated with. Everything else was cleaned/deleted or disposed of.

Camera went into the "wash my DNA off of" pile. Sheets and towels either had their sexual encounter or Arias' cut finger DNA crime scene clean-up. That's why Travis went back into the shower. Clean-up. I also believe that Arias was trying to get out of there fast - which accounts for many of the mistakes that she made. She clearly didn't know as much about cameras, hair root degradation, .25 caliber penetration/damage etc., as she thought she did. Her perceived intelligence was so high that she even believes that Det. Flores has NOTHING on her. Surely shows signs that she believes that her intelligence is far superior to everyone else. Demented!

I have always found the camera being left at the scene bafflling to my sense of reasoning. If you have above average intelligence...it would seem above all else you would take it with you and stomp it to pieces to avoid its discovery. I can't buy she would simply misplace it in laundry or be worried its disappearance would point to her specifically, as she already knew she would more than likely be the main suspect. I think there may be something to her wanting or knowing it would only be a matter of time before she got caught which points to her overall psychosis.

I find Janine the "human lie detectors" analysis of some of Jodi's statements to Flores most telling. When Jodi said something like "now why would I ever want to hurt him" Janine stated it is indicative of her harming him, if you discard certain words. I think that could be extended to when she says "I will never be convicted because I am innocent" it really conveys she will be convicted and she is guilty. Her fruedian slip about having a morbid curiousity to see the death photo's goes way beyond the creep factor!

From what I understand the camera was brand new in the box. If it is missing altogether I think she thinks that could have linked her to the murder..

She believed she destroyed that camera and all the pictures. That her dna would be gone and that all trace of her was going to be gone..

IT makes sense. I would think that. Anything that has ended up in the washer at my house, Games, phones.. Have all been ruined..

HLN lady just said the judge called a "last minute" hearing.

????

Who knows, LOL

Here's my birthday wish - since it's my birthday....

Maybe it has to do with Jodi's tweeting...and placing a gag order on her Twit?
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

While we're on the topic, something to entertain you all while waiting for the day's developments--a handwriting analysis of JA done by a psychologist and handwriting expert. Plato said handwriting is a guide to personality, and I concur. This analysis was done in January, well before JD's diagnosis of BPD:

Jodi Arias Murder Suspect - Handwriting Analysis - YouTube

Graphology is a pseudo-science.

"Graphology has been controversial for more than a century. Although supporters point to the anecdotal evidence of thousands of positive testimonials as a reason to use it for personality evaluation, most empirical studies fail to show the validity claimed by its supporters."

Graphology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that reminds me....

what was Jws point here? Anyone? Not to mention she ended on that like it was some bombshell accomplishment. :confused:

I didn't really get it either. Perhaps she was trying to point out that Dr. D couldn't tell whether Jodi wrote those answers or not. We all know that Samuels did it, but there's no way to tell that by looking at the piece of paper.

yes. JA's body language during those moments implies a disturbing level of intimacy and gives me the heebie jeebies as well. It is a very interesting view of JA though. I don't think she can help it. Suggests to me she really is a one trick pony and has always relied heavily on her sexuality, even when it is highly inappropriate and does not fit the circumstance.

To me, it looks like a power stance. She obviously invades JWs personal space. I've seen looks on JWs face that tell me she isn't comfortable with the defendant's closeness. Imo

Thanks to Miss Demarte for being a real professional, for being organized, intelligent and articulate. What a contrast with JW.

Thanks to Demarte, the alleged claims of Travis being a pedophile/abuser have been revealed to be horrific lies made up by a horrific murderer.

Thanks to Dr. Demarte for exposing JA so we can now focus on the premeditated murder and that alone. I hope the pretty Doctor is enjoying a long, restful weekend. She deserves it!

Another thing that truly baffles me is that when read her rights by Flores, keeping in mind she has above average intelligence, Jodi wouldn't have simply asked to be appointed an attorney and remained silent.

She wanted to talk and talk she did.

I think Jodi was seething with rage that she was not "wife material," so she put this nonsense in her journal. The "something wrong with that boy" was that he viewed her as garbage.

I like to know if this particular diary entry was made after the Hughes warned Travis away from Jodi, saying..."There is wrong with the girl"? And Sky alerted to Jodi eavesdropping behind the door, let them know she knew with that evil, sociopath look of hers.
Also, they didn't want Jodi around their children, as did other friends of Travis'. Why so many people, including Darryl...not allowing children alone with Jodi? And why is the defense so quick to include Jodi was "wonderful around children"???? uh huh.

but the sheets were in the dryer. i just don't see how she missed the weight of that camera in the towels and socks, etc. it was found with.

it's just another thing we'll never really know in this case.

I could see her grabbing the towels and stuff with the knife and the camera. She heard the knife fall I wonder if it fell by the washer and dryer, in her haste it startled her , she picked it up and that knife is what she focused after she picked it up.
She may have totally forgot the camera. She was also trying to get out of there I bet she heard outside noises and was afraid a room mate was coming.
The dog was probably frantically pacing around all this distracting her from remembering the camera.

From what I understand the camera was brand new in the box. If it is missing altogether I think she thinks that could have linked her to the murder..

She believed she destroyed that camera and all the pictures. That her dna would be gone and that all trace of her was going to be gone..

IT makes sense. I would think that. Anything that has ended up in the washer at my house, Games, phones.. Have all been ruined..

But why wouldn't she remove the memory card, just to be safe? As a "photographer" she would know better. I think it was something she forgot about in her rush to get out of dodge.

BCBM

"Applied the Fog". Sort of like this?

fogger.gif

I've decided against having this bean burrito for lunch.

The whole story was that Travis had about 30 guests with family visiting & staying over, and Jodi showed up unannounced. Travis told her she couldn't stay--there wasn't room. She then decided to SLEEP UNDER THE CHRISTMAS TREE. And this is BEFORE they started dating!

YIKES! I had never heard that whole story before! What a nut! I wonder what the family members thought of this chick sleeping under the tree??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett