trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #153

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone here told me the other night that that would be too prejudicial.

I still don't understand why, since it is a condition that does exist and if that's the truth, the jury should hear it.

Meanwhile, leaving the jury with just a diagnosis of BPD is cr*p.

JA's BPD did not slaughter Travis. Her psychopathy did.

That makes a little bit of sense...maybe the whole "title" of psychopath would be somewhat prejudicial. Idk?

Once again, I agree with you on the BPD diagnosis.

Does Steely Dan know this?

Good grief! What state are you in so I won't ever visit!

I like the snakes we have here...not much as far as poisonous goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, very weird, the whole thing is. As much as I've read he loved his dog, I wonder what their arrangement was with regards to taking care of the dog when he was away?? Wouldnt they find it odd if nothing was said combined with a bad smell in the house...

Wouldn't the roommates think it odd that TA's dog was confined to the downstairs area by a doggie gate? I read that TA always let his dog have free access of his home..It's a lingering question with me, "How could the roommates not know something had happened to TA for five days"? I have read the PR, but it still doesn't make sense no one knew TA was dead for so long..

Which personality disorder does she have? I think histrionic. They are the ones that believe their emotions justify their actions.

I think she's a couple of things rolled into one, which (depending on the evaluator) makes her a psychopath. But like someone else mentioned, it's very frowned upon to label anyone socio or psycho. She's very much a Bundy/Dahlmer type. She even wanted to represent herself.. that's a BIG OLE RED FLAG.

Hmmm. I'll try to see. I am still on that part (4).
I can't do stills or screenshots, though.

ETA: I found the Psychopathic Deviance part. I couldn't read the numbers and JW snatched it off the screen very fast. I was playing it back. Suddenly, I lost the whole video with an "error" message. Strange.

If you can direct me to the column from the edge of the page I would appreciate it!From the look on JA face she looks like oh chit! lol I do not know how to screen shoot and i still have the part up.TIA

Good Heavens! Mercy! :floorlaugh:

I just got finished watching the youtube vids of this trial today!! (One of my busiest work days.)

The back-and-forth between Ms. Wilmott and Dr. Demarte was incredible. I even went back to watch one part three times--the part where Ms. Wilmott got herself in a complete tangle, waved her hand, seemed to look aloft, and said..."OK."

:floorlaugh:

Does anyone recognize this part?

I just found what looks like my screen shot of JSS and JM on the JM FB Page. Does make me a famous screen shotter? Now I know why someone said I know exactly where you got the avatar from.

You heard all about copyrighting, didn't you?!
LOL I did. Maybe I should tell them they need to ask JW for advice. What do you think?

I'm convinced she had and has no PTSD. Besides how JD explained why she doesn't, we can all see for ourselves on the police interviews that she showed no anxiety at all about the murder other than admitting to anything and being caught. She was eager to look at pictures. She showed no visible negative reaction to any of it. She never flinched. She was singing during breaks. She didn't even do any of that shaking she's claimed.

One of the characteristics in PDST is avoidance. In addition to what Dr. M said jodi did not avoid would be Dateline and 48 Hours. Lets not forget Inside Edition

From ear to ear. Enough said. Really...Self defense? Um. Ok. Let's all back away slowly now...

Moo

:eek: It is really quite inconceivable to any non-psychopathic person. She is profoundly dangerous.

I must have version 1, because I cannot smile. That is a little irksome because I paid for it ($3.99), so a better version should be considered an update and not a new app. Jmho

I have them both... I don't care for the new one much... I have to scroll past stickies after every refresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it show smilies and let you put them in your message.

Ok so no smilies that I can see besides the normal :) and :( lol

I just mainly love it so much because I can actually choose a page to go to on a thread, like if I'm 20 pages behind, instead of hitting the arrow over and over I can just choose a certain page #. I couldn't do that before on regular Tapatalk. Probably not explaining myself too well, but just the overall look and usage of the 2 I like way better :)
IMO

I'm just now getting caught up on today's testimony. Can someone catch me up on the ring comment, made by Dr.D? What ring? Is this stated anywhere else, like txt msgs, email, phone conversations, or police report?

I remember reading a journal entry she made after she murdered Travis that said something like, "I'm wearing the ring you gave me" and I assumed it was an LDS ring. I also wondered if it was the engagement ring that was missing from his house.

Regarding the "stolen ring"...is the Dr. referencing the ring that was missing from Travis's house?

Someone here told me the other night that that would be too prejudicial.

I still don't understand why, since it is a condition that does exist and if that's the truth, the jury should hear it.

Meanwhile, leaving the jury with just a diagnosis of BPD is cr*p.

JA's BPD did not slaughter Travis. Her psychopathy did.

ITA and had the same questions.

If she gets to be diagnosed falsely with PTSD, called a "victim" of DV, then diagnosed as borderline, why couldn't the State go further?

It is a capital case, she is very dangerous, and to me, that would be the most compelling reason to execute a person, the continuing danger. Since she is without remorse or conscience, had no feelings at all for her victim (all shown by her actions), and could kill anyone if they acted in a way she didn't like, why not let the jury know what it means to be a psychopath like they allowed with DV ad nauseum?

Could it be because the label doesn't matter and the evidence is so strong? Still, that doesn't explain why they stopped at BPD.

One of the characteristics in PDST is avoidance. In addition to what Dr. M said jodi did not avoid would be Dateline and 48 Hours. Lets not forget Inside Edition

I meant to write Dr. Demarte.

Hey- Y'All - I think this witness told it like it is.

DT was trying to draw out one thing, but this is an Excellent Witness. She spoke clearly to the jury and explained things well IMO. When you put her side to side with the two defense witnesses together,

:floorlaugh:

Re: BBM
I used to think along these lines , but switched to an accident because if she threw it in the wash on purpose, it would still give LE a hint of someone who liked taking pictures which is her.

If she was really trying to make it look like a random murderer, then why would she bring attention to it and let the camera be found in such a strange place. All that would do is tell LE that someone in the house must have wanted to destroy pictures on this camera.

This really makes me think she just messed up and it got thrown in wash by accident.

I do think she would have just taken it, but for the same reason of not wanting to suspect herself, she left it there, but screwed up and it got thrown in wash by accident.

JMO of course

No, you were right the first time. :) Jodi is not a master murder planner. She is horrible at it. She thought that saving receipts from everywhere but AZ would prove she was not in AZ. The whole camera thing is another of her blunders. She didn't want to take it because she knows everyone knows she's the camera girl. If she was a smart planner, and her plan included taking pictures, she should have brought an extra memory card and just switched it. Too bad for her, because that blunder made this one of the easiest murders to prove ever.

She did mention that Jodi's test scores indicated a high level of psychopathology or something like that - but "psychopathy" is not a DSM diagnosis and is not something that would be revealed on these tests.

Yes that is the word she used! Thank you! What does that word mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth