DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Mr Shuze moment this morning when I couldn't find my keys:

Are you having memory problems?
YES or NO?

A Mrs Shuze moment:

If you didn't have to be at work soon, I would put you in a time out.

I don't really think women "think with their vagina".....:moo:

Though it's not the same, I personally have been known to think with my ovaries. I have PMS, which definitely affects my rational thinking and decision-making. Also, when I'm around newborn babies I find myself contemplating whether it's really too late for my husband and I to have another of our own. These get big laughs from my husband every time (not really.)

Has anyone read the article What is a Psychopath? - The Cassiopaean Experiment I found this interesting.Does anyone think this is in anyway a coincidence to the defences case.

BBM and snipped by me

I agree. I am so tired of hearing she was a "photographer". She had a camera
and she took pictures. If she were a professional photographer why was she working as a waitress?

BBM

She kept dropping cameras.

:truce:

What you described above is not "just doing their job" - it's totally unethical. Inventing false claims is not part of the defense attorney's "job."

But yeah, I know some of them do - certainly not all. It's too bad the law became all about which lawyer "wins" vs ensuring justice. JMO.

The trial with the most ethical/professional participants imo - police, defense, prosecutor - was the Dr. Dirk Greineder case

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/201...e-wellseley/eNir91Tqy9B2NXHLWddVEM/story.html

I vaguely remember that DB was her supervisor when they met. According to Jodi they didn't date until he was no longer her supervisor. I wonder when they met (date) and when they began dating?

I don't know the dates but I remember a co-worker that worked at the same place Jodi and DB worked said they dated while he WAS her supervisor. I think for business purposes, DB and Jodi both lied to make it look more appropriate.

I also remember reading a co-worker said something happened at the restaurant and Jodi went into the bathroom and screamed loudly. Then walked out acting like nothing happened. Jodi did not realize there were people on the other side of the bathroom wall and she was embarrassed. They found a hole in the wall in the bathroom and she admitted doing it.

uh huh.....seething impulsive rage :furious:

The whole story was that Travis had about 30 guests with family visiting & staying over, and Jodi showed up unannounced. Travis told her she couldn't stay--there wasn't room. She then decided to SLEEP UNDER THE CHRISTMAS TREE. And this is BEFORE they started dating!

Can you imagine waking up, going downstairs and looking at your Christmas tree, and there lies Jodi with that dead-shark-eyed gaze staring up at you! Shivers!

I vaguely remember that DB was her supervisor when they met. According to Jodi they didn't date until he was no longer her supervisor. I wonder when they met (date) and when they began dating?

Ah, that's right. At Ventana in 2001. Did Matt work there too?

I have no doubt in my mind that JA left the camera behind on purpose. No way did she take time to delete the photos (even if it took only a minute) after murdering Travis only to leave it behind. She had a lot of work to do in a short period of time before Travis' roommates got back home. If she planned on taking the camera with her then she would not have deleted the photos at that time. She could have done so in her car later. The camera was an importance piece of evidence. No way that JA took the knife and gun but forgot to take the camera. She deleted the photos, put the camera in the washer and off she went...
Yes, I now think it was intentional too. At first I was assuming it got picked up accidentally, but after thinking about what was in the washer I saw it differently. She had cut her hand and was likely throwing things in the washer that might have contained her DNA from that day. His underwear and socks, probably left on the bathroom floor when he undressed for his shower. He had already washed the bedding (IMO after he thought she had left) so she didn't have to worry about those. But the camera... A camera has lots of tiny grooves and gears that could make it impossible to wipe clean - in addition, this one was new and there would be no reason for any traces of JA to be on it. She was quick to remind Flores in interrogation that her fingerprints and hair would have been there naturally because she had lived and visited there previously - she had already planned that explanation. Fingerprints on furniture could be wiped off. But a new camera, especially one that might contain some of her DNA wouldn't work - she bled on it when deleting the pics, IMO, and knew it had to be washed. She hadn't intended on it looking like a burglary gone bad, so hadn't made any plans for taking items with her that would have to be destroyed or hidden. So she tossed it in the washer to get rid of her DNA, thinking she had deleted the pics. The recovered pics, the bloody hand print and her blood on the camera were details that had not been planned out in advance.

:seeya: I think this is a very good possibility ...

Jodi is a "manipulative sneak" and I would NOT be surprised IF she stole the ring -- using it to "play games" with Travis ...

Oh, was the ring ever found ? Could she have "pawned" it ?

:moo:

Her stealing this ring makes me wonder what else she stole. I imagine this ring was not just out in the open, she would have had to go through Travis' belonings, like his dresser drawers, his belongings in his closet. It makes me sad to know how much Travis had to put up with, things that we still don't know about. I had not heard of the ring until yesterday. I wonder if he had cash laying around. JA is pure evil, and it's all coming out now.

Sorry if this is already posted. I wonder what's up?

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m @Momma_to_6 There is a hearing today at 10:00am. I am in communication with Dennis. As far as I know it's a closed hearing though.

HLN just said the judge called the lawyers in for a hearing today????

Can you imagine waking up, going downstairs and looking at your Christmas tree, and there lies Jodi with that dead-shark-eyed gaze staring up at you! Shivers!

FO5A6K6G2HDZ7S5.MEDIUM.jpg

Someone just threw a teaser in on the Boston thread there was breaking news on Arias?

Anyone got any news?

Maybe I misread, never mind. Sorry!

I saw that the judge has called a closed hearing with both Martinez and the DT. Last night someone on the Observation thread posted a teaser about some sort of news to be announced today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV