trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, this is hilarious. Every single one of jodi's borderline personality disordered lies dismantled before her face. Love it!!!

How has it been going this morning? Did Dr. DeMarte end strong?

I think she was finished last week. A friend of Travis testified.

At the Walmarts I have been to (I hate Walmart, but...) you have to make returns@Customer Service. Must be an old Walmart.

Walmart seems to be making pretty good money.....:floorlaugh:

Nurmi will be asking if JA could magically make her own return on a self-scan at Walmart.

JA will probably say that one of the two registers that weren't turned on that day were the ones that were used to give her her magic money back.

We are going to look at every single register, bwahahaha!

Juan asked for spelling, not pronunciation. I'm just surprised this witness doesn't know it is SKU, not SKEW.

OH!!! I'm behind! I watching HLN and she just said SKEW!!! opps

oh well..not a huge biggy

This testimony is so satisfying. Register by register--no, no no.

Nice and slow, terminal by terminal. No returns. No third gas can.

So far so good.

Will be interesting to see DT cross of this witness. What can they do with it? It is what it is.

but...but...JW told the Jurors that JA was TA's dirty little Secret,,, so JW can't be trusted either ??? Oh my

And that Jodi made a decision to kill Travis in self defense. Not a crime of passion, but to save her life.

Jodi straight up LIED directly to their faces. They jury will remember.
That is no bueno.

IIRC, there are 2 Walmarts in Salinas, wonder if we are going to hear the return was done at a different store? They've known this was coming for a while now, so surely have a mitigation plan?

But didn't she say that she turned around and went right back into the store she'd bought it from after grabbing her strawberry frap from next door?

Don't you just hate it when someone just picks your lies apart?
Regards!
Jodi

Jodi kept saying OVER AND OVER again that she returned the gas can. She sat there and lied for days!

Willnott trying to think of what she could write down during this.....nada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members