trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense is a little worried. Isn't that a shame?...NOT!

That if she wanted to hide the last purchase, she would have used cash.

Ah, okay I get the cash question now - thanks! Of course, she didn't think anyone would look at Utah.
Nurmi makes a good point, she very well could have gotten even more gas along the way, and paid in cash - tossed the receipts.

For the love of all things holy... Fix the dang feed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

We are out of sidebar. Flores has to dodge my knooter in order to get Deanna Reid from the room. She is headed to the stand #JodiArias

It looks these witnesses are the most damning to JA personally and proves that she is lying about a host of things.

Because the amount of gas she purchased can be tracked through those receipts, and (IIRC), it was enough to fill up her car as well as all three gas cans. That would prove that Jodi lied about returning that third gas can, and it does suggest strongly that there was premeditation at work, because she seems to have been trying to fly under the radar in Arizona by not purchasing gas there, thus making her initial "I wasn't even there"-story credible.
If that made any sense, it's been a long day. :rocker:

Thanks for clearing that up. But if she purchased the gas in Salt Lake, then she had already driven through AZ and committed the crime, so it would no longer be necessary to fly under the radar, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thecovert