trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I so heart the split screen for witnesses like this :)

Grrr, I had a meeting this morning and have missed about 45 min of testimony!! Thank goodness for the ability to rewind & rewatch on YouTube :rocker:

I must say, and this is not derogatory in any way, Deanna does not look like I pictured her, at all.

Deanna_zps4d8339c4.jpg

Deanna and the Defendant

Observer you are brilliant. JA just can not face DR, much like she wouldn't face Dr. D.

Pathetic.

I hate Jodi.

Couple of things...

1) everyone in USA with exception of Paris Hilton knows return policy & procedure for Walmart..

2) I'm sure JA is going to have a real hard time dealing with DR on stand because this IS the woman TA loved, bought an engagement ring for, has his beloved doggie & was probably his real winning ticket in the 'Wife Lotto'!

DR is/had all that JA wanted & who JA built her fantasy life with TA upon.. JMO

Juan is asking Deanna about disagreements that she had with Travis during their relationship.

No violence.

Attachments

• Deanna Reid.jpg
    Deanna Reid.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 22
Jodi can't color her way out of this one. :drumroll:

Wish I could give Deanna a big hug for taking such good care of little Napoleon. Sweet boy missed his papa I bet. Travis picked the perfect care taker.

:heartbeat:

Okay AZ feed is back. I was so about to freekin lose it.

I ahve been waiting for this showdown. A woman who loved TA faces off against the creature who did everything but love him.

Body language alert: When DR says that Travis never called her names she shakes her head in the affirmative. Not saying this means anything but this a cue to body language experts that her response may not be completely truthful.

Ohhhh, he loved this lady. Very sad, she is a down to earth, quality person. Breaks my heart. She is very believable.

Jodi is looking for sharp object, can't stand to be in the room with someone Travis was actually in love with.

Because she is a real woman, and Jodi you are not.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Some of you experienced issues with the live feed but it is running smoothly, please try to refresh the page. #JodiArias

----

Finally it's working again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members