trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #156

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He## yes, one doesn't trust their pugs to just anyone, Deanna was willed Naps. Pugs are like little human beings.

Just curious how you know the dog was left to Deanna in his will. I've never heard Travis had a will.

Chris Hughes tweeted this weekend that he and Sky knew Travis still loved Deanna deep down, and that he would always love Deanna. She was "the one that got away".

And I think he might have gone back to Deanna if he didn't have the sex temptress JA keeping him busy..

Why is the dt so quite today? Almost makes ya wonder what they have up their sleeves,,,,Juanderful doing just terrific today! First day we haven't had the jumpin bean up and down out of her chair, new here hope that doesn't get me a time out lol is jumpin bean considered name calling

I hope this is allowed..
A picture of Deeana and Travis.
deanna.jpg

Love This Picture

Today is a good day for Travis - May he and his family have PEACE Today

JUAN!!
Standing ovation!

I do wish JM would have asked Ms. Tesoro on the third transaction would the person have to show an ID to comply with the laws since the third swipe of the card requires the person to go inside to be verified. I don't think it matters much but just one more nail towards the coffin so to speak.

Jodi can't color her way out of this one. :drumroll:

Wish I could give Deanna a big hug for taking such good care of little Napoleon. Sweet boy missed his papa I bet. Travis picked the perfect care taker.

:heartbeat:

Me too. Me too.

AZ is showing the first part of Deanna's testimony that I missed during black out. I didn't know she had gone to Costa Rica? So is this where JA got that Costa Rica idea, from Deanna?

Can someone shoot me a link when morning testimony is put on YouTube? I missed everything from the WalMart employee to the beginning of Deanna :( I can never seem to find testimony on YouTube when I need it :scared:

After listening to Deanna, it is obvious TA was not a physically abusive man. I would think that BECAUSE of his early life, he would not raise his hand to hit anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV