trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What time does court start tomorrow? I know the jury doesn't come in until 1:30 pm but will there be anything without the jury present in the morning?

Juan Martinez already did that when she was on the stand, at the end he asked her why she had 3 gas cans in SLC....it was a 'shocker'.....then he used the receipts to prove the amt of gas she bought. He had the Tesoro rep there today to verify it was her card used and it was not used to buy anything but gas.

Yes, and Nurmi got right back up there to get Jodi to say that she did NOT have 3 gas cans and only had the 3 transactions because she accidentally hung up the gas hose while filling the tank and 2 cans.

What time does court start tomorrow? I know the jury doesn't come in until 1:30 pm but will there be anything without the jury present in the morning?

Why is the jury coming in so late?

I just wanted to share one of Jodi's masterpieces with everyone:

I mean, is this a joke or something?

Lol!! Seriously...this gives me the creeps!!! I wish there was some legal recourse and/or protection for Travis' siblings to keep JA from using their likeness for her art!!! ....and the fact that she is using their likeness and SELLING really gets me worried.... Think about the type of person who is buying this amateur jail art....scary! I wouldn't want them to have a picture of my family members!!

OK I'm confused. Why did Jodi fill up the gas cans AFTER she killed Travis? What did she do with that gas? Wouldn't she want to fill the cans BEFORE going into AZ instead of after she left AZ? How is this going to help her conceal her trip to MESA when the rental car is going to show an extra 1,000 miles? I don't get it. I think she may be smarter than me and maybe nothing we think is fact is what it seems.

I'm in Lexington, NC....hello Charlotte!

This may not be the answer, but she can't account for 20 hours on the return trip. We'll never know where she went, since there are no gasoline purchases to track her. You gotta wonder about that. So, that's my thoughts.

Okay........did a bit of searching and TA's phone was a "Pocket PC", which runs on a Microsoft platform and were made by several cell phone companies.

I cannot find where TA's phone was referred to as anything other than "Pocket PC", but he had his service thru Verizon, so it might be easy to narrow it down by looking at Verizon's offerings for 2007-2008 in the Pocket PC category.

I am sure the specs will say if the phone was voice/video recording capable.

I am off to search some more......

You're not wrong. Jodi accuses Travis of breaking the "Law of Chastity" and how an** and oral sex is ok. Yeah right! Nice try Jodi.

But, hey Ms. Arias, you knowingly broke the Law of Chastity too. It takes 2 to tango and Jodi is just as much as a so-called sinner as Travis.

I took it as a juror questioning HER actions regarding if she knew how clearly the Law of Chastity was to HER. I don't mind being wrong - I hope I am!

Does anyone know if tomorrows hearing at 11am regarding the defense's motions will a be closed hearing or televised?

You are exactly right! The witness, Ms. Young, also made it clear that not only were all 3 purchases for gas but they were all made using a credit card. I guess Mr. Nurmi got stupid confused because the testimony involved gasoline and not some kind of sex talk. MOO LOL

Ah see? I thought the numbskull was trying to imply that IF Arias had something to hide, she would've paid cash not openly have left a paper trail.

When this team can't logically defend or attack something, they simply just flip the script hoping one of the jurors arrived there on a little yellow school bus!!

I honestly don't know who I hate (and I don't often use or feel that word) more at that table.
Wlmott struts as if she's walking down the red carpet to receive her Oscar.
And Nurmi..... when he's not the lead nitwit, he co-stars as a sluggish slouch.
And Arias, well.......it's clear what she is. She's just sub-human cretin that's all there is to her!

Lol!! Seriously...this gives me the creeps!!! I wish there was some legal recourse and/or protection for Travis' siblings to keep JA from using their likeness for her art!!! ....and the fact that she is using their likeness and SELLING really gets me worried.... Think about the type of person who is buying this amateur jail art....scary! I wouldn't want them to have a picture of my family members!!

Just when I think JA can't get any creepier... She does another heinous act....

Creating "art works" of Travis' family members is plain insidious....

Please... Can some legal expert please tell us she can be stopped from selling them!!! :please:

I just wanted to share one of Jodi's masterpieces with everyone:

I mean, is this a joke or something?

She did one of Lucille Ball, one of my personal favorite women, errgh! And it's also "off" like this one...

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

We could always be wrong but that's exactly how I read that question too. I mean, I don't see the reason any of the jurors would have, no matter which way they were leaning, to chastise Deanna and kick her while she was down. She had already admitted her mistakes and admitted she'd gone to the bishop.

No, the way I took that question was, they teach the laws of chastity so much in the church that even a fake Mormon like Jodi would know what it is and what it entails. So her playing innocent, led astray on her walk to be a good little Mormon by the evil pedophile Travis just doesn't fly. She was completely cuplable.

Fake morman is right. She is such a fake. Jodi is gonna be whatever she is with. If Travis was a devil worshiper would hear the same story and Jodi would have become one.
She makes me want to :puke: I can not wait for the verdict to get here.

Wasn't Jodi in SLC to visit RB anyways? Moot point, just sayin'.

She went inside to pay with cash when the 3rd credit card transaction failed at the pump.. I think?

Don't forget that when JM initially started questioning JA about the Tesoro purchases, she completely denied she had even been in Salt Lake City.

moo

I'm in Lexington, NC....hello Charlotte!

This may not be the answer, but she can't account for 20 hours on the return trip. We'll never know where she went, since there are no gasoline purchases to track her. You gotta wonder about that. So, that's my thoughts.

Hey MaryAnn!
:seeya:
Stanly County...lolol

Does anyone know if tomorrows hearing at 11am regarding the defense's motions will a be closed hearing or televised?

The best info is to check Wild About Trial tomorrow--he usually Tweets real time from the courtroom & he'll post if the hearing is televised.

[video=youtube;oZQGBphuru8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZQGBphuru8[/video]

Jodi's Mom interview with Det. Flores. She should tell him that she asked Jodi if she was in AZ when Travis was murdered. Jodi said no, she was in Utah and she had the gas receipts to prove it! Alibi for 2nd gas cans fill ..cheap gas and Ryan Burns visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth