trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still cant shake the feeling about those shower pictures. THe fact so few of them are taken without a flash. It makes me wonder whether he thought she had left, afterall she said all of her luggage was in her car. I believe thats when she got the gun and the knife and took those pictures of him in the shower with those objects in reach. I believe she took those pictures for her own personal gratification for after she did the killing, remembering him how he was. A very evil person IMO.

I think I remember reading that Jodiodious was caught w 2 pens taped to her sink whilst in jail. She bought, I think 2 of several products in her pilgrimage to Mesa.

Did dr demarte ever comment on possible OCD tendencies?

Maybe Jodi was adamant about the third gas can because it doesn't fit her 2x2 world.

Hello my WS friends!

I posted earlier that his smile looked predatory to me. He looked like the cat that ate the canary. He really seemed to enjoy trying to shock this witness with his vulger cross. Kudos to Deanna because she held up admirably. And I'm thinking that whole fiasco backfired in their faces. This is a jury that is made up of people JUST LIKE US. If we were disgusted, so were they.

The irony of your comment is that every time my hubby sees or hears Nurmi he yells out, "GRUUMMMPY CAAAT!" (DH thinks Nurmi is spitting image of Grumpy Cat)

[Back story] I had no clue what, or who this "Grumpy Cat" was. My DH had to pull up a youtube video to show me 'Grumpy Cat' getting tickled and showing no emotion - apparently too lazy to care. (I don't know which is worse - my realization of just how out of touch with the new 'fads' I am, or the fact that a grown man - my DH - knows of (and appreciates) the phenomenon of "Grumpy Cat")

:waitasec:

Do we really know for a fact that JA really went to Costa Rica?

Hearing Deanna's testimony yesterday got me to thinking she lied about that too. Hmmm.....ya think?

:waitasec:

Do we really know for a fact that JA really went to Costa Rica?

Hearing Deanna's testimony yesterday got me to thinking she lied about that too. Hmmm.....ya think?

Makes me wonder if she done her homework on deanna and decided she wanted to be her, we already know from testimony that she is a cameleon.

Makes me wonder if she done her homework on deanna and decided she wanted to be her, we already know from testimony that she is a cameleon.

She reminds me of the Jon L comedian, I think fro SNL. Yeah.....thats the ticket......yeah.....yeah...I went to Costa Rica....met an Arias....LOL:floorlaugh:

That brought me to tears as well. I've never seen him cry. Absolutely heartbreaking.

The jurors saw that also. That line of questioning was a shot at the Alexander family. He cannot get what he wants which is a mistrial so he will show his frustation by upsetting Travis' family. What is clear is Travis spoke to jodi the way jodi probably instructed him to. It was welcomed and encouraged by jodi.

Also, wouldn't there still be some record of return when the can was scanned back into the system?

If you return an item it is back in the system. She brought the transaction history in for all the registers (computers) that were in operation that day. No gas can was returned.

VENT away if you deem it necessary. I understand your reasoning. This trial has been an emotional roller coaster for most of us. If it is healthy for you to express your frustration and confusion so be it. I do it as well as many others on here. It is therapeutic in my humble opinion. Plus breaking dishes and throwing pots and pans gets expensive and annoys my neighbors. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thanks so much! You should see my last post - it is so long - too long! I need to start watching the trial, and, somehow blocking Arias from my view.

Watching Arias take to her artwork, and, I use that term lightly (it really looked as though she was working on sketching today), smiling, enjoying herself, ect. Arias comes across to me as being very satisfied with herself. I do not think that she will care if she if found guilty and receives life in prison. I think that she feels as though she is a star - and will be a star in prison. I feel as though she is happy that she murdered Travis Alexander.

Seeing Arias today made me feel even more sad about Travis Alexander. I needed to rant - and apparently write a novella (a very long post).

Again, thank you very much! I greatly appreciate your comment, and, you for putting a smile on my face.

True. She could have seen her reflection in a doorknob and been elated because she thought she looked better than Deanna.

If she only realized she could pass as Andrea Yates (drowned her 5 babies) twin sister.:facepalm:

She reminds me of the Jon L comedian, I think fro SNL. Yeah.....thats the ticket......yeah.....yeah...I went to Costa Rica....met an Arias....LOL:floorlaugh:

Whoa that was a startling moment when DeAnna said she had been to Costa Rica. Jodi said she was there in high school. Something weird even for this case. Did Jodi really go there?

It drives me mad the way she continually stares at the jury as if to send them some psychic thoughts of "please dont convict me". If I was on the jury I would have to ask the judge not to let that ugly psycho stare at me please.

Whoa that was a startling moment when DeAnna said she had been to Costa Rica. Jodi said she was there in high school. Something weird even for this case. Did Jodi really go there?

Too much of a coincidence isnt it!. I still think she was trying to make herself perfect marrage material that she saw and heard deanna was.

Thanks so much! You should see my last post - it is so long - too long! I need to start watching the trial, and, somehow blocking Arias from my view.

Watching Arias take to her artwork, and, I use that term lightly (it really looked as though she was working on sketching today), smiling, enjoying herself, ect. Arias comes across to me as being very satisfied with herself. I do not think that she will care if she if found guilty and receives life in prison. I think that she feels as though she is a star - and will be a star in prison. I feel as though she is happy that she murdered Travis Alexander.

Seeing Arias today made me feel even more sad about Travis Alexander. I needed to rant - and apparently write a novella (a very long post).

Again, thank you very much! I greatly appreciate your comment, and, you for putting a smile on my face.
I understand your frustration. I looked at it like this. Its just a matter of time before jodi gets suited up and has to get on the bus to the big house. Her disguisting behavior along with Nurmis will be fresh in the mind of the jurors on judgement day. Nurmis is upset and took it out on Travis' family. He does not care about jodi, this is a contest for him that he happens to be losing.

Im watching the news. A house was on fire. A dog appears at a window and starts barking. The firemen put up a ladder and went up to save the dog . The dog willingly went into the arns of the fireman.

Mornin' All

Anyone know if there's a hearing this am before the 1:30 trial time? I can't figure out which motions are held in chambers and which are public! Also, I heard the DT is trying to block one of JM's rebuttal witnesses, anyone know the who/why's??

Oh well, guess I finally vacuum after all today! :truce:

One of the Witnesses on the list that the Defense is trying to keep out is
Suzie Dittman Fraud Investigator at JPMorgan Chase Phoenix, Arizona Area Banking, Hmmmmm.....What FRAUD did she commit???? Stealing from TRAVIS???

Fraud Investigator
JPMorgan Chase
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; JPM; Financial Services industry
November 2005 – Present (7 years 6 months)

Responsible for investigating fraud committed against JPMorgan Chase by maintaining independence from the Firm's line management and focusing unbiased attention on risk and losses. Primary focus is on external crimes such as Retail fraud referrals; longer-term, complex frauds requiring interviews with potential suspects and the identification of trends, patterns and ring identification. Provide support to the Lines of Business, law enforcement and outside financial institutions in the investigation of potential fraudulent activity. Referrals of suspected fraud are investigated and input into a case management system which may result in the reporting to regulatory agencies when the activity meets regulatory requirements for reporting fraud.

Mornin' All

Anyone know if there's a hearing this am before the 1:30 trial time? I can't figure out which motions are held in chambers and which are public! Also, I heard the DT is trying to block one of JM's rebuttal witnesses, anyone know the who/why's??

Oh well, guess I finally vacuum after all today! :truce:

They are trying to block a witness? Should be interesting. Maybe the guy who jodi borrowed money from to go on her trip.

Suzie Dittman Fraud Investigator at JPMorgan Chase Phoenix, Arizona Area Banking, Hmmmmm.....What FRAUD did she commit???? Stealing from TRAVIS???

Fraud Investigator
JPMorgan Chase

Responsible for investigating fraud committed against JPMorgan Chase by maintaining independence from the Firm's line management and focusing unbiased attention on risk and losses. Primary focus is on external crimes such as Retail fraud referrals; longer-term, complex frauds requiring interviews with potential suspects and the identification of trends, patterns and ring identification. Provide support to the Lines of Business, law enforcement and outside financial institutions in the investigation of potential fraudulent activity. Referrals of suspected fraud are investigated and input into a case management system which may result in the reporting to regulatory agencies when the activity meets regulatory requirements for reporting fraud.

I apologize for my lacking memory this morning but didn't MH work at/for JP Morgan?

Fraud Investigator
JPMorgan Chase

I had no idea that they could try to stop wittiness's from testifying. That's just so wrong IMO. Who else is left? Dr Horn and I thought a person from Cancun PPL. I believe the PPL person is suppose to testify about the Cancun ticket. I believe I heard the DF team did not want a demonstration of the shelving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member