trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you PML. But I am still not understanding the significance of this.

We knew her hair had to be dyed along the way. We saw JA pics at TA taken 6/4 with her dark hair, and the rental car guy already said she was blonde.

What difference does it make if this occurred before she went to Walmart?

I thought we already knew the phone wasn't lost until after she returned to Yreka. She said in the Flores interview that she supposed lost her charger on the road trip, she never said she lost the phone during the trip.

We knew the phone was recovered, because that is the phone containing the sex tape, right?

So we knew all of this already, right?

Is this just extra confirmation?

I really don't see what is new or surprising.

:please:

Because she lied to the jury about when she changed her hair color. Now there is proof that she did it during her little tour around Salinas the day before the murder.

What the he!! is Jodi doing with the neck-stretching thing? She's already done it three times since I've had live stream video. :eek: Scared much, Jodi?

I have noticed that about Jodi and MY HYPOTHESIS IS SHE IS FEELING THE NOOSE AROUND HER NECK!!! She has done this repeatedly when the testimony proves she has lied!!!

:drumroll:

WAIT!!!!!!!!

Double BOOM.. she had HELIO with SEX TAPE with her... SOOOOOOOOOO

she DID TRY TO BLACK MAIL TA THAT DAY??????????? Take me not Mimi to Cancun???

Whyyyyyyyyyyy she bought all that sunblock at Walmart??????

Holy Cannoli Macaroni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we still believe they had sex that day? Who has sex with someone black mailing them?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

JA looks defeated and looks to be surrendering as the minutes go by today.

Nurmi... Lets go back....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m

Not only have I become very familiar with lubricants, gas mileage and candy treats I now am a shelving master. #JodiArias

Do we still believe they had sex that day? Who has sex with someone black mailing them?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Yes. They had sex. That was to lure him and tire him out.. Anything else came later..

Oh shoot Nurmi! Did you really just ask how tall your client is? Nice. I'm sure Juan appreciates your assistance in proving that she could never had just "reached up" for the gun.

Thank you Nurmi for reminding the jury that JA is 5'6" & the top of the shelf is 7 ft lol

SMH...Nurmi is trying to make this video sound like Travis was watching "two girls one cup"

OK I'm a little surprised.. Sorry if already stated but thread is moving fast.. As a hair stylist the first thing I noted was that the hair color depicted in the pictures shown in court that were taken the afternoon of June 3 is a very deep and dark brown.. Then we have the infamous nudey pics of Jodi taken less than 24hrs later with the braids.. IMO that shade of brassy brown is totally different than the shade seen in the pics today.. This is troublesome to me in that its a big enough difference that is not just merely due to lighting or different cameras used..

Not sure what it means but IMO the hair color is for some odd reason inconsistent wrt Jodi's hair color in this less than 24 hour span of time..don't know what to make of it but it is bothersome to me..

Lemme guess Mr. Nurmi, on the day in question, cement was used to hold the pins in place? :rolleyes:

KN always stalls for time when he says..."I want to talk to you about"... What he should say is "I want to talk to you about my lying, evil, psychotic client." Can't understand how he and JW can defend such a horrible person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus