trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.hlntv.com/embed/61705

Enough with the fake crying.

She's now being forced to come to grips with her new future reality, having been caught after committing a pre-meditated murder, and what happens to her now that her lies have all unraveled.

I have no doubt the jury is over the fake tears. I think the evidence and her attitude on the stand with JM sealed her fate.

Good morning friends!

Personally, I don't care if Jodi does/doesn't have a personality disorder; that doesn't negate the fact that she slaughtered Travis. If I were a juror it would have no effect on my opinion. Maybe it's just me.

Yes. Judge allowing one day for it. Court starts at 9am next Wed and she says they will complete the direct, cross, jury questions, lawyer follow ups...everything even if they must stay late.

I know one thing for sure, TexMex has to stop with all these delicious avatars.
They are sending me more over the edge than this trial is.:floorlaugh:

Yes. Judge allowing one day for it. Court starts at 9am next Wed and she says they will complete the direct, cross, jury questions, lawyer follow ups...everything even if they must stay late.

I say bring'em on. There is nothing this witness can say or do to get JA out of a premeditated murder conviction. She could have been abused, have PTSD, BPD, Aids, Herpes, Aids, Crabs, whatever but it will make no difference whatever. Jaun has the evidence to prove that she planned and carried out a murder anything the sur-rebuttal witness will add will just be an attempt to keep her from being executed.

I dont understand what BPD or PTSD or any of that have to do with the fact that this was a premeditated murder.

I don't either, but it was the DT's way of explaining why JA had "no memories" of the murder (in regards to PTSD).

BPD - I am lost on that one. The DT did not assert JA was not guilty by reason of mental defect so I suspect a sympathy plug? Who knows?

There are many people afflicted with BPD that don't murder...

:doh: I don't buy one word of this baloney! :gavel:

Jodi Arias trial: Arias reportedly said she was pregnant, miscarried

Posted: 10:02 PM
Last Updated: 1 hour and 26 minutes ago

•By: Stephanie Hockridge

PHOENIX - The whispers are coming from behind bars and Jodi Arias herself is saying she was pregnant and miscarried before Travis Alexander was murdered.

None of this was discussed as part of the case. In fact, news broke late Wednesday afternoon of the pregnancy and miscarriage claims.

It's all part of an article in the National Enquirer, which is out this week, and claims Jodi said she was devastated when she told Travis about the pregnancy and his reaction was very cold-hearted.

According to Senior Editor, Mike Walker, Jodi says it felt like Travis stabbed her in the heart. She didn't say how she lost the baby, or provide any other details for that matter.

Walker also said Wednesday on CNN Headline News that Jodi truly believes she will be acquitted of murder and is even making plans when she gets out of jail.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...aid-she-was-pregnant-miscarried#ixzz2RTry6VkB

Let the defense claim ptsd, bpd or std's....she will be found guilty soon enough.

I hope JM uses this clip in closing or sentencing if it is allowed!!!!!

Triple thanks for that snip!!!!

And follow it with the clip of her saying IF she killed Travis she would BEG for the DEATH PENALTY!!

BBM - OMG seriously? How did that come out?

It came out that Jodi SAID she was pregnant from the National Enquirer guy (Mike somebody?) both on Nancy Grace and Dr. Drew. NE guy said he got it from a "reliable source" that had given him good info in the past regarding Jodi Arias. Of course, he would not name his source.

I'm betting it was Donovan or the guy that was visiting Jodi in jail, this guy has been in court on the 1st row with the family (again) lately, sits next to Donovan. They actually look a lot alike to me, Donovan and this guy.

He's the one that was rumored to be Jodi's boyfriend since she went to jail, he used to visit her, and she asked him a while back not to come to court anymore. But he is back in court the past few days. :dunno: He has a bad crush on Jodi, but she says they are just friends. :crush: Bet he is feeding her commissary account!

Hopefully this isn't too redundant, just a glimpse of Mr. Geffner under fire. Some strong similarities;

"Despite the trial court's announced sanction, it gave Dr. Geffner a great deal of latitude in his testimony at trial, even in the face of continued objections by Father's attorney. During almost a full day of testimony, the witness was able to fully express his criticisms of the purported defects in the evaluations performed by the other psychiatrists and psychologists in this case, and his opinions of the relative fitness of the parties for parental responsibilities, even though he never met Father."

Put on your boxing gloves JM!!!

I wonder if the recent defense motion to compel to have the journals Jodi was writing in her cell, contain the book pages she is working on? I was very happy to learn that the state can get anything she is writing and keeping in her cell. I did not realize that.

I think if she had come to Travis with her pregnancy scare story he would NEVER have touched her again, fearing that she would make it so, by purposely not taking her birth control, or whatever. He knew no way was he going to marry her, but someone like Travis, if there were an unborn child involved, would have been likely to be one of those guys who says I felt I had to marry her, to do the right thing by my son or daughter.

I don't think she ever told him that story, or he would have been more specific about it in his rant. I agree though, it is the oldest trick in the book...don't leave me, I'm pregnant. I just think this and the other things the guy from the Star mentioned yesterday are just fictions she thought she'd have thrown out there in the public to amuse herself, and further torture the family. To imagine they lost not only Travis, but also his son or daughter....,

Also, since she and her defense claim it is "An absolute fantasy to believe these jurors are not watching TV or reading any media accounts of this trial", as Nurmi argued to the judge, clearly this attempt at sympathy ploy sure comes on cue right before deliberations.
There are no coincidences in criminal law.

what are you talking about. I miss what you were talking about and I've read the last five pages? I did not see you referring to anything

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Referring to newly available "art" done by JA which have pictures done by her that are no doubt based on Tanisha. JA is so out of control. I think this is h e r way of not only profiting from the crime but making sure that Travis' family enables her to do so.

My observation is that Gma's presence did more harm than good for JA. She is, clearly, a victim of Jodi's also - it seemed obvious from her facial expressions to me. I hope the jury saw it as well. Again, I do not believe that Gma was there (or wore the ribbon) willingly. The DT knows we're coming down to the wire and are pulling out all stops, including getting Gma into the courtroom which, imo, was a major fail for the defense.

MOO

I totally agree that JA's grandma did not seem to willingly be there...OR willingly wear the battered women support ribbon. It looked to me like Sandy just pinned it on Grandma's shirt for her while saying, "Oh how about we wear these purple ribbons today...aren't they just preeeetty! We can match together!" JA's grandma complied, unaware of the full extent of the shenanigan. ...just my fantasy of what went down in that conversation :blushing:

I dont understand what BPD or PTSD or any of that have to do with the fact that this was a premeditated murder.

Nothing.

It's a two-for-one gamble.

The Defense is hoping jurors will understand how JA would have felt compelled to defend herself with lethal force given Doc Samuels' PTSD Dx.

And they're also hoping that Samuels' PTSD Dx PLUS the BPD Dx 'gift' from Doc DeMarte will be mitigating factors they will employ to argue for a lesser penalty should she be convicted; e.g., life sentence vs. execution by pentobarbital, or AZ's chemical of choice after her appeals are exhausted.

I think I would want to convict the little B just because she said "No jury will ever convict me." :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ