DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm picturing her autobiography, category Science, sub-category Human Death:

aRmjFObGfX-2.png

Yeah, forgot that category as well...perhaps it will be titled:

The Trials of Being an Einsteinien IQ.

Thank you for the information regarding the guy sitting next to Donavan in court yesterday...

it was the first time I have noticed him... And I thought he looked eerily like Donavan...

JMO

Yeah, Jodi told him to quit coming to court early in the trial because it was sending the wrong message to folks regarding their relationship... since Jodi didn't want to claim him as boyfriend per the rumors. I've actually noticed him there a few times in the past couple of weeks, mostly sitting in the 2nd row until yesterday when he took a front row seat.

The NE guy also said on both Nancy and Dr. Drew that Jodi really believes she is gonna walk. She wants to move to Europe with her (Dr. Drew said beautiful) prison girlfriend... and guess what!? :scared: Jodi says she already has a sperm donor and that she and her beautiful prison girlfiend want to have a baby once they settle in Europe.

NE guy also said Jodi is writing a book on her yellow legal pads in her jail cell! :eek: She has reportedly told a source close to the NE guy that she and girlfriend will need some money for living expenses in Europe and also for having the baby. :floorlaugh:

I could not disagree with you more. I know that it is entirely possible to be good people and devoted parents and still have a child turn out badly. I have posted before about my friends who have a daughter who is a sociopath. They are responsible people, hard workers, and parents who centered their lives around their four children, three of whom turned out just fine. One didn't, despite her parents being good role models, despite their making sure there were consequences for bad behavior and despite the multiple therapists they took her too. I think that she is just not wired for empathy plus she has made her own choices with her free will. It is heart breaking.

My own daughter turned out just fine but I am not patting myself on the back for it. I did my best as a mother (although I wasn't perfect at it) but I give her credit for making her own good choices in life.

We really don't know much about Jodi's family life. She's a liar so it's hard to believe that she was really abused; she may very well be exaggerating normal attempts at discipline. The other children have never been in trouble and neither has her mother, aunt, father, or grandmother. None of them has ever killed any one. So I am not going to blame them for Jodi's behavior.

As I've also posted before, I would support a child who committed a crime. I wouldn't minimize their behavior or lie for them but I would go to court and visit them in prison and hope for a genuine repentance. That to me is what unconditional love is all about.

If your daughter turned out fine, then IMO you should give yourself a pat on the back!

JA's sister has been in drug rehab, that much I know. Clearly there is/was a serious problem in the family. JA's mother was abused by JA, JA lied her way out of everything growing up and her parents bought into her bs. They would have known she was bs'ing but likely couldn't be bothered about it. I know someone with a kid similar - lies about everything, uses people etc. Of course the mother tells me how she tries this and that (similar to what your friends have told you), but I also know that the mother gives into the kid all the time because she "doesn't want the fight".<--- BIG MISTAKE!

Raising kids is hard, nobody said it was a walk in the park. Nobody who has kids would claim (with any sanity) that raising them was a piece of cake. It's damn hard at times.

Your friends' kid may be a sociopath. Was she diagnosed as such? Is she in treatment now? Is she being monitored, or is she free to do whatever she wants?

It really bothers me when people make up stories about jurors misbehaving. They have worked hard for so long. It's really insulting to them. We have our own court observers who have mentioned time and time again that the jurors do not smile at the Defense or anyone else. My guess is it's JA fans who are spreading these rumours just to create some last minute drama. Same thing for the alleged death threats against the Defense. JA fans trying to stir up trouble for all. I'm so sick of it. I can't wait for the guilty verdict.

I believe it happened. I think it happens a lot in high profile cases. A man made a threat on the prosecutor in the Drew Peterson case. He has been deemed unfit to face charges. There are a lot of loons out there. :twocents:

Hopefully this isn't too redundant, just a glimpse of Mr. Geffner under fire. Some strong similarities;

"Despite the trial court's announced sanction, it gave Dr. Geffner a great deal of latitude in his testimony at trial, even in the face of continued objections by Father's attorney. During almost a full day of testimony, the witness was able to fully express his criticisms of the purported defects in the evaluations performed by the other psychiatrists and psychologists in this case, and his opinions of the relative fitness of the parties for parental responsibilities, even though he never met Father."

Put on your boxing gloves JM!!!

I am most interested in Geffner's previous court appearances. Do you happen to have a link? TIA

Nevermind, I found the case.

Do you know if each side has a specific time limit on that day? Or could the DT waste all day, leaving JM 5 minutes to do what he has to do at midnight on that day?

Not sure. Just that the judge said they should plan to stay until both sides were finished. Could be a long day if the defense is as slow with this witness as they were with their case!

Martinez rested on Jan 17!

The jury has heard enough psycho-prattle and will likely tune this witness out. :moo:

It's really amazing that the DT would hire someone like Geffner.

When JM has Geffner testify to the jury that a) he's a friend of ALV, b) he's a colleague of ALV, c) he edited at least one of ALV's books, d) another trial court sanctioned him saying he was a hired gun..

POOF goes any credibility he and the DT hoped he'd have with the jury.

What are the DT thinking hiring him? :floorlaugh:

Especially a witness with a horse in this race. Geffner. Friend and colleague of ALV. :floorlaugh:

Hasn't everyone been punished enough :banghead::floorlaugh: When ALV first got up I preferred her to Samuel's. Boy did that change. At least Samuel's had a nice voice and gave me some comic relief. Same with Nurmi and Willmot. Once she got up I felt relief from Nurmi. That changed quickly too. Not that I prefer one over the other with the Defense.

Sorry to ask the dreaded question, but my memory fails me:

What time (Arizona time) does court begin today? I know it will be a short day, but I need to run to the grocery store and $$$ Store this morning.

Thanks in advance! :tyou:

Court starts at 9:30 a.m.... Per Judge at closing time yesterday...

HTH...:seeya:

The DT mentioned in open court more than once they believe the jurrors are not obeying the rules 'not to watch anything' -- This whole pregnant, Alfred Hitchcock, etc., was made up hoping the jurrors would see it. IMO

LOL Oh yeah and prolly would have thrown in the line backer attack,the fog and all the trauma caused a miscarriage :floorlaugh: I just gotta laugh.

NE guy said he didn't know when this supposed pregnancy was, but said that Travis didn't take the news well, then Jodi miscarried. Don't know how long she was supposedly pregnant or if it was supposedly a girl or boy. God Forbid Jodi Arias ever had a child!

Thanks to the member who shared this video with us. It's great. I actually prefer it without the 'Oh carp' in the end. :)

[video=youtube;Amk8UNPu-UE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amk8UNPu-UE&list=PL--kqbgOVGdx3jJpW4ErAaaDuCcLpoaku[/video]

i think nurmis whole closing will be ....jodi is so smart with her high iq why would she do dumb things..such as ,,,turn liesense plate upside down ,more chance cop will stop her,,,,why leave camera in washer,she could have just taken it with her....nurmis questioning of hights of shelves if jodi was lieing why not say the gun was lower..if she brought a gun with her premed,why use a knife. why use credit cards instead of cash ,with cah no name on receipts, and so on ..and wilmont will be jodis mounth piece

By saying Wilmott will be Jodi's mouthpiece are you thinking Ms. Wilmott will continue the cannonization of Jodi while once again assassinating the character of Travis ? If so I would agree, but I don't think Nurmi will pass up the chance to once again rip into the sexual issues, being last words and all for this phase.

I do believe Grandma was brought in by the Defense in hopes of some sympathy. Does it get any better with Grandma in a wheelchair? Perhaps Grandma was quite willing if it would spare her Granddaughter the needle. Pure speculation on my part.

Well, they had already tried father in a wheelchair.:twocents:

Good morning, frenns!!

Why is it going to be a short day today? I thought that's what the judge said yesterday. And why did they end early yesterday?

I hate this court schedule. Grr!

NE guy said he didn't know when this supposed pregnancy was, but said that Travis didn't take the news well, then Jodi miscarried. Don't know how long she was supposedly pregnant or if it was supposedly a girl or boy. God Forbid Jodi Arias ever had a child!

I'm sure it's been discussed greatly here but I'm just logging on this morning and wasn't on last night.

That being said, I think the pregnancy is a big fat lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie