trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother was shot in his left cheek. Bullet lodged in his sinus. Although it was a M-16 round, it didn't exit. He lived about 2 hrs but was unconscious immediately.

Thank you for the info, but I am so sorry about your brother. This must be hard for you in ways we can't all understand completely. ((((( )))))

Yes : Chris and Michael were reporting this on this ...

From AZ Central :

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m
Btw: the bomb dog is a female named Nina.

Michael Kiefer Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 5m
The handler, a woman, says the bomb dog is a Czech shepherd.

Michael Kiefer Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 6m
The dog handler just said it is a bomb dog.

Michael Kiefer Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 6m
The dog and handler just left. I guess it didn't smell anything in the jury room.

What the heck is going on ? Did they check Ms. Wilmott's chair ? Is Donovan in court today ?

JW is smiling to convince the cameras all is well with her. She's faking as badly as JA is faking.

From AZ Central:

Chris Williams Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 28s

#JodiArias judge back. Jury to come

Chris Williams Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 58s

Juan Martinez, Det Flores, #TravisAlexander siblings, #JodiArias & team all out of chambers now. I imagine the judge will be along soon.

Ha Ha..funny funny Willmott.

How about you act like a professional for once?

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkieferThe dog handler just said it is a bomb dog.

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkieferThe handler, a woman, says the bomb dog is a Czech shepherd.

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkieferBtw: the bomb dog is a female named Nina.

I really hope they keep the dog away from JA.

The blue ribbon being worn is for Travis, right? or am I confused. Jodi's grandmother and mother are wearing this ribbon? Still confused. Thanks.

The mother and the grandmother are wearing a purple ribbon for domestic violence.

What is Jennifer Wilmott so tickled about? How inappropriate!!!!

I'm sorry but I just don't buy the coroner's theory that the gunshot would have immediately incapacitated TA. There have been many accounts of people being impaled by objects that went through the face and/or skull and have surprised doctors by being completely alert and normal.

I do feel that the most likely scenario is JA brought the gun to shoot TA and that is what she did first. And when he wasn't instantly killed or incapacitated (he walked to the sink and coughed blood) she went and got a knife and finished the job. That is how he ended up having stab wounds on his back (him trying to get away) and ended up in the entrance of the master bedroom where his throat was slashed.

I have always thought this was what happened. I don't think JA would have risked TA getting away or fighting her off if she attacked him with just a knife. She stole the gun from her grandparents house and there was a reason for that.

Now, I did happen to catch dr. drew last night and did see how the shower photos eerily resemble the shower scene from the movie Psycho. So perhaps if JA is crazy enough (and not just borderline personality) she tried to reenact the scene and stabbed TA first. But then why shoot him after you fatally slash his throat?

BBM..

I think one of the things we must consider is in fact where in the brain the damage occurs.. by randomly comparing say someone shot in head with nail gun during a roofing accident may not impact the same part of the brain & disrupting particular synaps firing etc which could cause nerve endings & involuntary movements etc.

I'm not a Doctor but have worked with Neurologists analyzing CAT scans & MRIs too much to review in case by case basis.

JMO

very telling to me as a nurse: the defense did not put on their own medical defense expert in their CIC

What!!! Juror 8 gone??????

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

A lot of people speculate on why the gun wouldn't be used first. Well. My theory is not only do you risk sound (even those a 25 is not a loud caliber), but also, guns and bullets are easily traceable. A gun though, would be easy to force someone in the shower and keep them quite. No way a 190 lb guy is going to just stand there and not attempt to try to subdue her with just a knife. Put a gun in her hand, and we have a different story.

If he is sitting in the shower, on the base, and it is a quick lung.
I trust the scientists...ME knows his stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee