trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg...this woman. I will forever hold Wilmott & Nurmi in the same regard as Jose Baez.

She is so clumsy in her questioning- same old same old, try to contradict something he has said and by rephrasing it try to force words into the witness's mouth. She is an amateur!
Good luck debating anatomy with this Doc....

Willmott is absolutely horrific with her challenging of DR. HORN. I am embarrassed for her.

Willmott didn't learn anything from her first go around? They'd have been better off having Nurmi ask Dr. Horn about his sex life.

Oh come on JW common sense says where the bullet went through the brain. Especially since we have 2 holes.

Jodi is trying too hard to cover her face with her hair, pretend to blow her nose, shed some fake tears, comfort herself with her hands... You are no actress, Jodi.

JW talks with no compassion for Travis whatsoever.

I hate that the defense is right about this issue.

just too many instances of people remaining conscious and living after a gun shot to the brain

it happens

does not help the credibility of this witness to say this would 'immediately' incapacitate someone

it might

but it is completely possible to remain conscious after being shot in the head (and brain) with a .25

there are many examples of this happening

I hate hate hate that the prosecution is doing this

it's unnecessary

Good riddance JW. Now fix your webpage and take out the BS claiming you teach lawyers trial work. Nobody believes you.

I guess she didnt think failing the first time with this line of questioning made her look like enough of a fool she had to give it another go

FAIL FAIL FAIL

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Make that EPIC FAIL, EPIC FAIL, EPIC FAIL

Nurmi doesn't look comfortable with this.

Attachments

• nurmiredblack.gif
    nurmiredblack.gif
    38.2 KB · Views: 48
She is so clumsy in her questioning- same old same old, try to contradict something he has said and by rephrasing it try to force words into the witness's mouth. She is an amateur!
Good luck debating anatomy with this Doc....

I wouldn't mind debating my anatomy with him :innocent: :floorlaugh:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The jury needs to ask questions which refer to the photos.

Do it, please!!!

Gee Ms. Wilmott, if your client hadn't put a bullet through his head and left him to decompose for 5 days, maybe his brain would have still been intact.

omg...this woman. I will forever hold Wilmott & Nurmi in the same regard as Jose Baez.

I often see that name as "Joan Baez," and I automatically think "What did Joan Baez do wrong?" and "What does she have to do with this trial?" :blushing:

Those 2 are like night and day. Uppers and downers! LOL!

Gotta go back to work! But of course will be checking Websleuths from there! On the sly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe