DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi doesn't look happy now:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 84
She came the closest I've seen to losing it today...at one point her shoulders were shaking.

So, she FINALLY shed a real tear.
She must realize she messed up her well-planned-murder.

Jodi looks awful today and I think she is genuinely upset, but it has nothing to do with the pics that were shown or Travis. It's all for herself. She knows it's over.

I think she has been more emotional with her grandmother being here.

Knowledge that her goose is cooked finally getting through?
knowledge finally that goose is cooked.jpg

From AZ Central:

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 3m

That security dog just walked back through #JodiArias courtroom and out the main entrance. Unclear what that was about.

cooked-goose.jpeg

http://www.v3im.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/cooked-goose.jpeg

516PJQQNACL._SY300_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/516PJQQNACL._SY300_.jpg

not that i get any of jw points... however, what was the her point about sitting in the chair?

She is trying to suggest that in the picture with JA'S foot in it, Travis is holding his own head up.

MOO

I'm really angry the Judge is allowing them to bring in this witness next Wednesday.

Dr. DeMarte was a rebuttal witness to the TWO mental health 'experts' the defense put on. They had DeMarte's report a year or more ago!!!

Now during the trial, it's suddenly such a surprise?? 'WOW, judge, who saw that coming?? We have to respond to this previously unknown result of borderline personality!! 'Cause like, we never knew about this!" This makes me SICK! What's he going to say, she didn't have BPD?? And he knows this how? And what the he!! difference does it make? So, her committing this horrific blood bath and having PTSD somehow makes up for it?? please...

And, this testimony is likely to go very far when the State is arguing aggravating factors.

There's one aggravating factor (cruel/heinous) and yes this proves it. TA was alive when his throat was slit. And we know that slit came towards the end.

Why don't you like the first question? I thought it was great! It shows that juror doesn't believe JA's story about where/how she shot TA. If her story were true, there would've been blood in that area, but there wasn't.

I thought there was blood all over the bathroom? Please clarify.

Why couldn't this be done yesterday if this is it for the day?

I wanted to share a tweet I saw was funny:

tpbna #JodiArias should be studied by doctors as a medical marvel. She's the only person I've ever seen that cries from their nose.

Uh Uh Casey Anthony did the same thing. Rub and pinch your nose until it's red, supposed to look like you've been crying. So lame! Anyone who has cried lately knows you immediately have tears all over your cheeks, the nose is the last affected...

I'm sorry but I just don't buy the coroner's theory that the gunshot would have immediately incapacitated TA. There have been many accounts of people being impaled by objects that went through the face and/or skull and have surprised doctors by being completely alert and normal.

I do feel that the most likely scenario is JA brought the gun to shoot TA and that is what she did first. And when he wasn't instantly killed or incapacitated (he walked to the sink and coughed blood) she went and got a knife and finished the job. That is how he ended up having stab wounds on his back (him trying to get away) and ended up in the entrance of the master bedroom where his throat was slashed.

I have always thought this was what happened. I don't think JA would have risked TA getting away or fighting her off if she attacked him with just a knife. She stole the gun from her grandparents house and there was a reason for that.

Now, I did happen to catch dr. drew last night and did see how the shower photos eerily resemble the shower scene from the movie Psycho. So perhaps if JA is crazy enough (and not just borderline personality) she tried to reenact the scene and stabbed TA first. But then why shoot him after you fatally slash his throat?

To confuse the crime scene.

This has been a really emotional morning. JA, I hope you rot in H3LL,

Please do not send me to TO,

So, she FINALLY shed a real tear.
She must realize she messed up her well-planned-murder.

I just saw more of the crying show myself. I didn't see anything close to real crying.

MOO

IF grandma is a normal human being I suspect she is really there to support her own daughter (JA's mom) not JA. She may be wearing the ribbon just to make her daughter feel better. She may also feel guilt at the knowledge that her gun may have been part of the murder. I am going to give her some slack given the situation.
Empathizing with how my own dearly departed grandmother would be, I would give her A LOT of slack.
:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member