trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we are down to just 3 alternates. Sure hope that no one else gets cut!!

Chris Williams@chriswnews#JodiArias Juror 8 has been excused for remainder of case. No reason given

Chris Williams@chriswnews#JodiArias juror 8 sat front row, left side, one chair in. Man with a short beard. Took a lot of notes.

Chris Williams@chriswnews #JodiArias juror 8 sat front row, left side, one chair in. Man with a short beard. Took a lot of notes.

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2

Jury is seated. Judge has excused juror 8 from further participation in the case. Jurors are asked to be back at 9am on Wednesday #JodiArias

Yeah! The killer gets a super duper long weekend!

Enjoy them while you still have them, you sociopathic liar.

What the heck is going on ? Did they check Ms. Wilmott's chair ? Is Donovan in court today ?

Apparently a "bomb dog" was brought in -- tweets from AZ Central ... but have left the building ... so it was nothing.

RBBM: I don't know ... does anyone know IF Donovan was in court today ?

Thanks !

Another juror bites the dust. I hope it wasn't a smart one who was on to her.

JW was laughing at something that Nurmi wrote but looking to the corner of the court. Shameful no matter what. I don't think she was laughing because of CEO but was no doubt happy about that too ju st because I bet she'd still love a mistrial. I'm so glad closing arguments are next week.

Attachments

• jwlaughing.gif
    jwlaughing.gif
    46.1 KB · Views: 62
I know what you mean. It's not that she covers her face that does it for me. I cover my face, too, when I cry hard. It's that her body is quite uninvolved. Deep anguish, or shame, involves the whole body. Mouth, shoulders, guts.

Her runny nose, her tears that merely trickle from the corners of her eyes--I don't think these are signs of faked emotion necessarily, but of shallow, disconnected emotion. Except for a couple of rare instances, where she actually sobbed, her face never looks ravaged afterwards. No red blotches, no puffy eyes or lips, no raw nose. She emerges from her crying spells with her face even-toned and smooth. Even a short crying jag with leave some mark on the face.
I cry harder watching commercials. Just say'n.

I think it's important too to remember that where the defense itself may dispute Dr. Horn's assertions - they did not put forth their own expert to refute his testimony.

So they're left with the medical examiner's testimony to compare to that of someone the jury has accused repeatedly, through many witnesses, of being manipulative, controlling, and deceptive.

Dr. Horn or Jodi. Hmmm....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member