trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, that makes sense. I didn't start following this trial until JA took the stand, in fact prior to that I had no idea who she was and what this was all about. Got sucked in, so I will go back and watch the testimony from when he first took the stand. I'm sure it's on youtube somewhere.

Thank you!

Croakerqueen and David Lohr both have good youtube videos.

:seeya:

Are you saying Baez is in contact with this defense team?

Perhaps he will assist in scripting their closing. That will eithet be done at rapid fire by JW or at sloth pace by KN....what a choice!

[/B]
Just bringing this forward for anyone who missed it!!
Yep. Sorry I was trying to edit that after I saw Beth's tweet but the server was too slow.

If J8 was not in court this morning, JSS would have announced it first thing. He had to have been there.

@ stark 3923 Juror #8 was excused for work reasons/conflict dates - he was told case would end April 11 not May 15 #jodiarias

Jodi is going for a mistrial, just my opinion but time all tell..............

Let's hope there isn't a Jodi Fan Club going around trying to get juror members to go awry... The DT would like nothing more then to whittle the jury's number to 11 or hope they get 1 lone wolf on the Jury. God, this trial better get to the Jury and better get a damn verdict!

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if the DT has hired 15 PIs to closely watch the remaining 15 jurors over the break ... desperate times call for desperate measures !

IDK about everyone else but I hope after this is over that somewhere like a Dateline or 20/20 does an interview with ALL THE JURORS including #5, 2 & 8 on what they were thinking during the case, the pivitol points that swayed them..

Why the 3 jurors were dismissed, how those gone felt about not getting to be part of the decision & how those left felt about their fellow jurors being dismissed. I think it would be very interesting!!

ITA!!!

I'm veerrryyy nosy and it drives me crazy not to know all of this stuff!

I've been wondering if Jodi's grandmother is in the court yesterday and today because she was brought there as a prosecution witness. The prosecution neatly lined up the facts that Jodi bought three gas cans to avoid leaving a paper trail of her travels, she dyed her hair, she stabbed him 29 times first and shot him last ... the missing piece is that she may have stolen the gun from her grandparents house. It seems to me that the grandmother was there to testify about the stolen gun, but I suppose the defense managed to exclude that witness.

I was curious, are there any "shot first" peeps out there who have now changed their mind? I believed Dr. Horn, it doesn't make sense why she would stab first but he's an expert and the fact the DT didn't bring anyone in to refute it made it certain for me.
Thoughts?

@ stark 3923 Juror #8 was excused for work reasons/conflict dates - he was told case would end April 11 not May 15 #jodiarias

It stinks that he got all the way to the end and had to leave. All that time, probably without pay, wasted essentially.

Guys-we are getting conflicting reports about #8..Beth says he was in court,someone else said he was not!!
If No. 8's chair had been empty during the ME's testimony, I think the judge would have acknowledged his absence before court got underway--like she did after No. 5 dismissal.

First, Josie--this is not directed to you, but rather to the skeptic to whom you responded.

I just wanted to add that you couldn't find a better-educated and better-prepared physician than one who has done his residency at Pitt, one of the pre-eminent medical universities in the country (and world).

This is not a bumpkin county that appoints coroners (which differ from medical examiners) for political gain. Coroner is NOT synonymous with medical examiner. Kevin Horn is a highly-qualified, highly-educated, highly-trained, and highly-experienced medical doctor with nearly two decades of experience. His education, experience, and reputation are impeccable.

Comparing him to a backwards county coroner is unfair and inaccurate.

Honestly, I just don't get why there is any question at all about the order of wounds! Except from the liar, why would anyone argue with the physical evidence?? I may argue about a lot of things, but unless I know more than a MEDICAL EXAMINER with hundreds and hundreds of cases...I'll believe him and move on.

:banghead:

FWIW - From on Twitter, and I can not personally verify:
Juror #8 i am told was excused for work reasons/conflict dates - he was told case would end April 11 not May 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Macogle