Trial Discussion Thread #20 - 14.04.08, Day 18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did any of the previous witnesses recalled hearing more than 6 shots.. e.g like 4 shots, screams and then 4 more shots? Or did they all recalled hearing only the screams and then 4 shots? (Not exact numbers, but trying to establish whether they heard the two sets of bangs)

The Stipps heard 3 noises/shots, screaming and then another 3 noises/shots.

I think OP truly regrets his actions that night.

I do, too. I don't condone what he did, because he did everything wrong. But I do wonder if he did it on purpose. Gotta see Nel cross examine him. Right now he's working the sympathy angle. It may be working on some, but not all.

Just my opinion.

Mel

O:...I started shouting near the door...screamed at the people/persons to get out. Slowly made my way down passage...I didn't have my legs on. Just before I got to the wall where the tiles start, I stopped shouting. Thought if person knew where I was, I could get shot. Just before I got to the passage I heard a door slam. It could only be the toilet door.

Is this where OP identifies which poster he is? It's like someone has been trying to squeeze as much as they can from the doubts raised here into the story...

Could it be Judge has stopped proceedings so abruptly because she does not want to be swayed, or seen as being swayed, by all these outbursts?

"I saw the key"

He doesn't say/confirm where he found it .. either on the floor or in the door.

Interesting.

I thought he said it wasn't in the door and he had to lean over/climb over the partition to reach it.?

Was there any explanation about how the bedroom door got damaged?

Cry out with laughter :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You're funny. I need to focus (come on Melanie), because at the end of the day, Reeva is gone, killed in cold blood. And I need to remember that -- no matter how loud OP wails.

Smack me back into reality would ya!

:scared:

Mel

What did he say about the moment he shot through the door anyone?

He said he kept on screaming, he heard a noise from inside the toilet that he perceived was someone coming out of the toilet to attack him, and before he knew it, he fired 4 shots at the door. His ears were ringing, he couldn't hear anything.

Could it be Judge has stopped proceedings so abruptly because she does not want to be swayed, or seen as being swayed, by all these outbursts?

I don't think she had a choice, with a breakdown like that. We wouldn't have understood what he was saying anyway.

He shouted, he screamed ,he cried, like he has never done before. Seems like he is trying to cover all avenues regarding the ear witnesses!

OP - "I've never screamed like that......."(before?)

He said he kept on screaming, he heard a noise from inside the toilet that he perceived was someone coming out of the toilet to attack him, and before he knew it, he fired 4 shots at the door. His ears were ringing, he couldn't hear anything.

Ah. Didn't someone guess, way up thread, that that's exactly what he would say to explain possibly not hearing Reeva scream?

I thought he said the toilet door was opening and next thing he knew he'd fired 4 shots through the door

He also said he tried to push on an outward opening door to get it open before he found it was locked? An outward opening door of a loo in a house you live in would be an auto action to reef it open quickly. He knew it was locked. The push story to justify him finding it locked?

Ah. Didn't someone guess, way up thread, that that's exactly what he would say to explain possibly not hearing Reeva scream?

Yeeup. But it makes complete sense. I didn't know he'd say that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member