Trial Discussion Thread #26 - 14.04.15, Day 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure OP's cross is over because Nel can re-cross after Roux ?

Yes, Nel can reexamine OP on any new evidence put forth by the defense witnesses

Sky also were discussing with an expert that it may be defence called OP for discussions about a change of plea to guilty on culpable homicide... makes sense because Nel has proved CH BARD.

No idea about this.

Court adjourned until tomorrow at 9:30

Well at least I can go back to bed. I gotta wonder if this abrupt end isn't strategic. I don't think Roux will go beyond Friday so Nel bypassed allowing a full two weeks for Roux to prepare Oscar for rehab.

Please pardon errors as posted via Tapatalk with a less than stellar user.

So if there were negotiations for a change of plea nothing came of them. Or maybe just media talk to fill the time!

He had no choice but to get her out. How horrible would that look if she was still locked in that room with 3 shots pumped in her and OP was just hanging around.

No, what I meant was that I think there was more to the initial scene that what we've seen, i.e. that implicated him. If he'd have left her there after beating the door downing and establishing she was dead, it would have been more obvious that it was him after a fight etc.

So if there were negotiations for a change of plea nothing came of them. Or maybe just media talk to fill the time!

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if there were plea negotiations post cross-exam. However, I can't see Oscar agreeing to anything that would require jail time. Stupid.

eta: I'm not sure Nel would even agree to only culpable homicide because he knows he has proven that. Anything else would just be icing on the cake for the State.

R: What's do you mean by an accident?

OP: The situation as a whole wasn't meant to be.

He's on drugs.

Helplessness. When he heard the bathroom door opening (which didn't open) he felt helpless to defend himself even though he was aiming a gun at the door.

He walked from the bedroom to the bathroom with the gun expecting to find an intruder, and when he claims to have found the intruder, he felt helpless.

Then he blasted four black talons through the door.

Well at least I can go back to bed. I gotta wonder if this abrupt end isn't strategic. I don't think Roux will go beyond Friday so Nel bypassed allowing a full two weeks for Roux to prepare Oscar for rehab.

Please pardon errors as posted via Tapatalk with a less than stellar user.

Noooo .. I think I got it wrong! :scared:

OFGS! Why aren't the time stamps discussed as to which photographs were taken when???

OP's sister and co look deflated. I was expecting them to look more relaxed now DT is on.

I would consider culpable homicide a fail mark for the prosecution.

That was already a given based on the evidence from OP.

They should be pushing hard for murder.

IMO I would be surprised if OP would agree to accept any plea. 'He always wins' he will not settle for anything less than a complete acquittal on all charges.

I just caught a beautiful eye glare from one of the PT that I need as a gif whe OP brought up the fact that Botha was removed from the case. Lol

Reeva's Valentine card to OP.

On the front of the card, it says "Roses are red violets are blue..."

On the inside:

"I think today is a good day to tell you I love you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors