Trial Discussion Thread #26 - 14.04.15, Day 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave the link as it's certainly been the best for me.

Seems good and steady. The Telegraph one kept dropping out, very annoying. I do find that I need to use a different link every day or so as the best one seems to change. Fingers x'd for this one. Thanks.

That pic Roux showed of the jeans right side out on the floor, is that suppose to be the same pair of jeans that Nel was show inside out????

If so is that something big.

Smart by Roux

Little he could do to rehabilitate OP's evidence so keep the re-examination short

Wow, OP just read out that Valentine's card with hardly any emotion in his voice :eek: Reeva said (shortened/not verbatim .. I need to go back and check exact words later) "today is a good day to tell you I love you"

Nel started today's cross-examination by saying that the focus of his questions would be to prove that Oscar's story is "so improbable that it cannot be reasonably possibly true"

I believe quite firmly that he has done that.

Debora Patta @Debora_Patta #OscarTrial OP is finished - court adjourns til 12:15 SAST for Defence to call a new witness

no further re-exam. whaaaat!! :eek:hwow:

Roux realised OP was a terrible witness and wanted to get him off as quickly as possible.

He will rely on his experts to undo as much damage as possible.

Smart by Roux

Little he could do to rehabilitate OP's evidence so keep the re-examination short

Agreed. Roux knew the best thing he could possibly do is to get him off the stand ASAP.

the denim photo that Roux pulled out looks completely different from the one Nel was using. Not only turned out the right way out but infact it was in a completely different place. Bit strange.

lovely valentine sentiment from reeva.

and the card from op to her said? nothing

So I guess both PT and DT relying on the witnesses now. More to come out.

Who was that lady with a cute voice who asked OP whether the lights were working in his toilet? Was it the assessor, if so she HIT THE NAIL ON OP's HEAD!!!

Nel started today's cross-examination by saying that the focus of his questions would be to prove that Oscar's story is "so improbable that it cannot be reasonably possibly true"

I believe quite firmly that he has done that.

So do I ..

.. and I think they are well on the way to proving premeditated murder, not culpable homicide.

the denim photo that Roux pulled out looks completely different from the one Nel was using. Not only turned out the right way out but infact it was in a completely different place. Bit strange.

I'd love confirmation whether those were in fact RS's and not OP's. Surely they had a size on them or brand to help establish whether they were a ladies jean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member