Trial Discussion Thread #26 - 14.04.15, Day 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O: I pulled her on me....I had Reeva's weight on top of me...when I managed to turn her around, I kicked the magazine rack, then tried to pull her into the bathroom

I tried to pick her up but couldn't pick her up. I grabbed her phone....it was on the floor by the plank..

N: Anything wrong with it?

O: No, it just had a passcode on it...

Nel asks what OP did with the phone and he says 'I dropped it'. When Nel asks him to confirm that, OP says 'I dropped it or I put it down'.

Did anyone catch the point of Nel having OP do the demonstration at the door?

We didn't get to see but Nel didn't seem to make any comments on it. Remember Roux saying something but didn't really catch it. Over all too quickly. What was the point?

i brought the above post over from the previous thread... this is exactly what happened to me in early 2011... and i honestly didn't put two and two together until this evening. i was being yelled at and held back to a wall... then he --for the first AND ONLY time-- threw a fist up to my forehead and threatened "i oughta f------ hit you!!!" i got around and away from him and raced to the bathroom, grabbing my phone as i ran. (long story short: i called 911, police came, told him to leave his house for the night, i packed, called movers and left the next day... i haven't seen or had any interaction with him since)...

poor reeva :(

thanks to everyone for the trial updates, comments and continued opinions. you are all amazing!! it sucks i am going to bed when the trial begins each day and i have to catch up hours later, without the ability to take part in the thread in real time, but what can ya do? lol

good night all...

go nels!!! :bow:

:justice:

Similar story here, OP is reminding me so much of my ex husband - I'm sure the remorse is genuine, it always was from my ex, but it didnt stop the fact his temper could get out of control over very silly little things.

cant remember placing the gun down but said 5 minutes ago he placed the gun down on the mat! :banghead:

O: I wouldn't be able to say what I remembered or what I don't remember milady.

Says he then phoned Stander, then Netcare and they said take Reeva straight to hospital.

N: You've now seen it's Reeva, why did you not scream (for help) then?

O: I don't understand the question....because now I'm broken, now I'm crying milady.

O: When I saw Reeva, I was overcome with sadness.

Nel still wants to know why OP did not scream then, when OP knew for certain it was Reeva.

O: It's on record I called Baba but I don't remember doing that.

N: Then he called you back?

O: I don't remember that either.

He adds that 'Wouldn't make sense' that he'd say 'everything's fine'.

A few days ago Oscar said that he had no recollection of what he said to Netcare, but that he could remember that they told him to bring Reeva in himself.

Not today he testified that he said to Netcare that he needed help (I forget the exact words) but he testified about some words that he said to them.

Another contradiction.

There is not a drop of blood where he claims Reeva's head was slumped over lol

He sat on the toilet where her head was to position himself to pick her up off the floor, thereby smearing the blood on the toilet.

I do wish Aimee would stop continually muttering prayers under her breath ..

She's just dealing with things in her own way jay-jay. None of this is her or any other family member's fault.

N: Obviously you phoned hin before you picked Reeva up. What happened then.

O: I picked her up....I carried her downstairs and Mr and Ms Stander were there, he said 'put her down, just put her down'. I told him to help me get her in the car

Nel asks if he also called Mr Divaris, OP says yes, and Nel wants to know how OP's phone got in the kitchen. OP says he put it in his pocket before he picked up Reeva. He doesn't recall who put it on charge in the kitchen.

Did y'all hear OP say he went and grabbed two phones (in the bedroom)? He said this when explaining why his phone was in his pocket.

Nel says it's not in dispute OP broke down the door and OP doesn't have trouble with that, but up until the shots, OP struggles because he is making it up.

She's just dealing with things in her own way jay-jay. None of this is her or any other family member's fault.

They say love is blind . She may believe him because she wants to believe him and I guess in her situation being close to her brother that is normal . She is quite young as well .

What is OP's explanation for why Reeva locked herself in the bathroom with the key?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966