Trial Discussion Thread #26 - 14.04.15, Day 23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no link in the old thread to this new one, I don't think....

Sorry! I overslept and hastily opened this one from my phone. I'm on my laptop now so I'll go add the link.

Did y'all hear OP say he went and grabbed two phones (in the bedroom)? He said this when explaining why his phone was in his pocket.

Yes but they were his. One went downstairs in his pocket and the other was left on the floor of bathroom

N: If you look at photo 119 can you see left leg of mag rack in a pool of blood? That rack never moved from there, it didn't go backwards. Doesn't look like that rack moved.

O: It looks like it's been picked up and put in a pool of blood.

OP agrees though that in the photo, it doesn't look as though it's been moved.

Nel wants 5 mins. 'I'm getting lots of msgs from behind'.

Nel wants 5 min break to confer with those behind him.

Sorry! I overslept and hastily opened this one from my phone. I'm on my laptop now so I'll go add the link.

I was going to post the link myself while it was open, and I was too shy....I'm such a fool.

Don't know where Nel is going with the magazine rack now. OP has said he could have moved it while moving around and once Reeva is shot it seems to me it would make little difference to anything wherever it was. Strange line he's taking here.

Yes but they were his. One went downstairs in his pocket and the other was left on the floor of bathroom

I can't wait for OP's lies about that personal phone of his.....it will all be in Oscar speak,moo

But did Nel catch he said two phones?
I ask because Nel asked why he had time to put the phone in his pocket/think about it before carrying Reeva downstairs and OP said so he could make a call. And he didn't mention OP's phone being left in the bathroom did he? Thanks.

While we are on a break I am going to ask again.

What was the point of Nel having OP did the demonstration at the door this morning? Over all too quickly without much comment.

Thanks!

Don't know where Nel is going with the magazine rack now. OP has said he could have moved it while moving around and once Reeva is shot it seems to me it would make little difference to anything wherever it was. Strange line he's taking here.

I think there should be marks inthe blood where is was moved across the floor. In such a panicked state, wouldn't ya just shove it around to get Reeva out ? Why pick it up gently and place it where it is....strange.

When Nel checked OP's words about 'I dropped Reeva's phone', OP seemed to think it was a trick and added 'or put it down'.

But that takes away the reason for it to have been broken, to me.

They're back.

I thought OP had stated earlier in the trial that Reeva's cell had fallen into the toilet. He left that part out this morning when he was going over what happened. Also; if there was very much blood in the toilet, how could he see the cell?

This is very hard to follow because it varies so much from time to time.

Nope, still not enough evidence to point to DV. Or that he did it on purpose. RV specifically.

The lies just keep on flowing don't they?
RT @barrybateman: #OscarTrial Pistorius now says that somebody must have picked it up and placed it there. BB

I think there should be marks inthe blood where is was moved across the floor. In such a panicked state, wouldn't ya just shove it around to get Reeva out ? Why pick it up gently and place it where it is....strange.
For the first time, Im feeling a little nervous.. think they have found something biggish in the pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AgentA