Trial Discussion Thread #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wonder why OP wouldn't have put his legs on. In a video it showed him slipping them on like a pair of slip on shoes.

Considering his legs are his livelihood I can't imagine that he would take the risk of injuring himself by overlooking something that doesn't take 30 seconds. Plus the fact that it leaves him vulnerable, which I'm sure is always on his mind.

You don't think she would assume he was talking to someone else?

Picture this:

You and your boyfriend are in different rooms. You hear him scream at someone, get the f out of my house. You hear him scream at you, call the police. What do you do?

Only two choices--go towards him and see what the ruckus is about. [Don't forget you've been in another home invasion]

or---hide wherever you can=toilet closet.

And then ur bf shoots u in the toilet. Bang...bang bang bang. U die as u never screamed. He then never calls emergency to save you but calls his fd and grabs some bags and rope and pulls ur body close to front door while waiting for his fd.

Actually he has changed that many times. First he yelled at Reeva to phone police, then yelled at "intruder", then yelled at Reeva again to phone police. Second he whispered to Reeva to phone police, then yelled at "intruder", then yelled at Reeva to phone police. Third he spoke softly to Reeva to phone police, then yelled at "intruder", then yelled at Reeva to phone police.

Then OP said that anyone that said he said he whispered to Reeva was lying.

This trial is not a comedy, but I will admit that I laughed when Nel caught him on this. OP calling himself what he is, a liar, while testifying. Brilliant.

The face being attached to the head, it was a very bad head injury, including coma and facial reconstruction.

Most probably included frontal lobe injuries, which would be very relevant to this trial.

Ahhhhhhh---Now I remember where I first heard of the head injury excuse.

Hope ur hubby isn't like OP then.

We would all hope that this wouldnt be the end result. Doesn't mean hope4more's scenario is implausible. If I heard my husband dealing with what he believed to be intruders, I'd be doing the same. If I was behind a closed door, I'd be as still as a mouse trying to hear what was going on outside and also trying not to call attention to myself. I would have dialed 911 if I had my phone, though.

jmo

You do make me laugh at times, I must admit. But to your point, didn't you speak about how serious his head / brain injuries were just a page or two back? I could go and find the one that I am thinking of, but what would be to point in showing you really? And as far as I am aware head / brain injuries have not been offered by the DT. :facepalm:

I know. I was just speculating. Everyone is speculating about a variety of things on here. I wouldn't use it for evidence unless DT brings it up.

I also heard a psychologist say he had classic symptoms of PTSD now [referring to his performance on the stand]. I agree with this, but again, speculation unless DT brings it up.

We can't conjure up any fake excuses for him.

That would have to be offered by the DT
before we could consider it.

BIB. This one is a joke, right? We have to wait for the DT to conjure up more fake excuses before we can consider them?! LOL!!! That was a good one, sorry that it took me a minute to follow the joking. :smile:

We would all hope that this wouldnt be the end result. Doesn't mean hope4more's scenario is implausible. If I heard my husband dealing with what he believed to be intruders, I'd be doing the same. If I was behind a closed door, I'd be as still as a mouse trying to hear what was going on outside and also trying not to call attention to myself. I would have dialed 911 if I had my phone, though.

jmo

Yep lets run with this story. U r hiding in the toilet.

Then suddenly u r shot on hip. U don't scream coz black talons doesn't hurt u and then get shot three more times.

Ur bf waits 17 minutes doing nothing but is screaming in a girls voice. After 17 mins, he starts to break down the door with the bat. Obvious it doesn't work but there was a key and opens the door. Oh he is still screaming and holding onto his gun.

Finds u dying but still alive. He doesn't call 911 but his mate because ur bf really wants to carry u rather than save u.

While ur mate arrives, ur bf pulls u out to close to front door and grabs some black bags, rope etc.

Anyways can go on but from the above ur bf isn't that good.

Edit - should have used husband as that was the scenario.

She was in the bathroom when her boyfriend started screaming about intruders from the other room. She had no idea what was going on.

Locking herself in the toilet is the prudent thing to do.

Hence the door slam.

Hence the locked door.

Hence standing at the door, listening.

Oh, do you mean Oscar? Oscar is being the protector of the castle, and he can't run into the hallway with his stumps, or retreat downstairs.

BBM

molly, seeing as you've chosen to play role Reeva, you would be in the bed (according to OP's "version"), not the toilet. Start from there.

BIB. This one is a joke, right? We have to wait for the DT to conjure up more fake excuses before we can consider them?! LOL!!! That was a good one, sorry that it took me a minute to follow the joking. :smile:

I don't get it. She's the one that said he probably had frontal lobe injuries, which would be very relevant to this trial. So is that up for consideration or not since the DT hasn't brought it up?

BBM

molly, seeing as you've chosen to play role Reeva, you would be in the bed (according to OP's "version"), not the toilet. Start from there.

Yea Molly foreplay reeva and we will add what OP did based on one of his versions :)

I don't get it. She's the one that said he probably had frontal lobe injuries, which would be very relevant to this trial. So is that up for consideration or not since the DT hasn't brought it up?

Honestly I don't know anymore. Here is what she posted:

Originally Posted by molly333
"We can't conjure up any fake excuses for him.

before we could consider it."

So it looks like a joke if you just read the BIB, but...

There has been a little back pedaling on that, so the answer is "not up for consideration" it appears.

Clarice [pointing to her open purse], "Oscar, I'm turning my back and counting to five. When I turn around your phone shouldn't be in your hand any more, and don't tell me or anyone else where it went."

And she did not know anything was in there.
A few hours later, she just happened to drive by Roux' office and had to go to the loo. So she walked in theri and asked permission.

Just as she was wakng by his office she had a seizure, and dropped her bag and that phone dropped out. She was helped up and stuff put back in her bag. But that phone managed to fall behind Roux' door, and wasn't seen till later.
Later Roux' found it but didn't know whose it was. He knew some hacker guy in Joburg (Cape said they have the best hackers there).

Roux told him, "I need to find whose phone this is and return it to her or him. See what's on there.' Hacker guy said OK. Hacker guy has it opened and elctronically going over its data, when he too has an epileptic seizure as he is pressing some button. the phone's data then miraculously gets scrambled. Some call records are dropped out, others have their times changed.

But the hacker sees that somehow this is OP's phone and tells Roux of this miraculous coincidence and that he's done with it, and to send someone to pick it up.

After some 16 days, Roux gives it to Nel. NOTE: earlier hackers Roux contacted did not have epilepsy.

So no crime people.
Only requires open handbag, several people with epilepsy at the right moments and so on.

Cetain data just happen to get deleted because that hacker was having a seizure while using his gizmos atached to the phone.

Phone's data is a crucial part of the OP case as its entered into the record. OP himself uses that phone data in his own testimony because he can't recall crucial events due to PTSD or such.

Hypersphere jerk as I noted earlier.

All innocent, no crimes committed.

Nel and Roux together stipulate etc etc.

Justice: that too had a seizure.

This one runs deep.

Crap, I just back from the beach where, driving at night I accidentally ran over a duck. 48 hours later and I still feel guilty and horrible and sad. A DUCK.

I put it to you mr hope4more that running over that duck was no accident and why has it taken 48 hrs for you to come forward?

You need to take responsibility for you actions mrHope4more, you didn't just run over that duck....you killed it! say it ....... I killed a duck!

Yep lets run with this story. U r hiding in the toilet.

Then suddenly u r shot on hip. U don't scream coz black talons doesn't hurt u and then get shot three more times.

Ur bf waits 17 minutes doing nothing but is screaming in a girls voice. After 17 mins, he starts to break down the door with the bat. Obvious it doesn't work but there was a key and opens the door. Oh he is still screaming and holding onto his gun.

Finds u dying but still alive. He doesn't call 911 but his mate because ur bf really wants to carry u rather than save u.

While ur mate arrives, ur bf pulls u out to close to front door and grabs some black bags, rope etc.

Anyways can go on but from the above ur bf isn't that good.

Edit - should have used husband as that was the scenario.

Not trying to convince anyone. Just saying I'd be quiet in the toilet if I thought my husband, boyfriend, etc. was in the house dealing with an intruder that I could have no way of knowing where he was, etc.

But this is not the question before the judge, the question before the judge is given Oscar’s state of mind with all that entails including his physical disability was it reasonable for Oscar at that moment in time to feel that his and Reeva’s life were in imminent danger and did Oscar genuinely believe he was acting to protect himself and Reeva.

The black talon bullets are meaningless if Oscar thought there was a clear and present danger, should he have unloaded his gun with less lethal ammunition? This argument doesn’t seem to be reasonable to me.
One shot or 4 shots are also inconsequential in a heat of the moment shooting. A bigger question to me is why stop at 4.

That he was able to reason has already been established, that he was not in a state of terror has not been proven.

Why are you ignoring the direct testimony of the star defense witness, Oscar Pistorius?

Mr. Pistorius clearly stated that he did not fire the gun in self-defense. Nel asked him to repeat it, and he did, more than once.

The judge cannot rule it was self-defense if the defendant himself testified that he did not fire the gun in self-defense.

This isn't complicated.

Honestly I don't know anymore. Here is what she posted:

Originally Posted by molly333
"We can't conjure up any fake excuses for him.

before we could consider it."

So it looks like a joke if you just read the BIB, but...

Hmmmm. Please excuse me while I inflict some frontal lobe injuries upon myself. :banghead:

No where has it been stated OP has frontal lobe injuries. No where but here. And it came from molly. BTW, face injuries do not = frontal lobe injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissBets