Trial Discussion Thread #38 - 14.05.13 Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because yesterday she was claiming that OP suffers so severely from GAD that he is certifiable. If she tries to back track and say that he was able to lead a normal life and he had a common disorder that was fairly mild then he is responsible for his actions

V: It would be an advantage to have all versions, but I still wouldn't be able to say which version the court would accept.

Now witness says she will quite happily look at the state's version and comment on it, if Nel wants. She was only given the defence version and did not ask to see the state's.

Maybe originally it was to be nearer to Reeva or he was just plain moving and he was lying to this witness since he wanted to drive home his obsession with security and safety in his home as an excuse for his actions.

I don't think it was either, to be honest .. I expect it was more just to do with him moving to somewhere where it was more 'happening' and more convenient for business, etc, etc.

Nel looks so smooth today.. Nel is moving on oto the industrial psyches report. she doesn't know what his report is for. Holmes did a study on history. his report confirmed my views..

Nel. so you relied on the clinical psychs results...

Vos. I didn't rely on them they helped me to confirm what I saw..

she is a bit defensive now. a leeetle bit huffy..

Nel. you used his report more for his history.. and his clinical outcomes..

Vos. I used it as collateral information.

Nel. was it a clinical report or a forensic report??

Vos. I..... I think it .. was ... forensic..

Nel. you did not take into account the states version ?? was that impartial?

Vos. I didn't have the reports.. I have this version, and the court must decide on the facts. . my purpose was not to come to the truth but to come to the accused mental state at the time of the offence.

Nel. to really evaluate his mental state at the time of the offence, wuldnt it not have been better to have all version of the event?/

Vos. well yes. it would have been better.. I didn't have those..

Nel. one would thik you would want to look at the other versions..

Vos. I can certainly be provided with other version s .. all I had was the accused version..

Nel.you never asked for it???

Vos. I was given a transcript of the accused evidence in court.. that was it. its not up to me if the court does or does not accept that version.

Nel. the different versions would that not have affected your diagnosis?? your view?? that GAD played a role?

Vos. no. the GAD is constant. regardless of which version.. two factors that are a constant.. the vulnerability, and the anxiety..

OP needs to take his water bottle off the "shelf" in front of him. It could cause water rings.

How can she POSSIBLY come to any opinion on what was up at the time of the event.

So, I kind of think this psychiatrist does not necessarily believe OP's version

OMG! Think she has slipped up there! Was she saying that there had been an arguement?

OOOOO Roux must be unhappy about this answer....

" Yes, GAD could contribute or play a role if it was premediated murder..."

there was possible anxiety about the relationship.. that could be a factor.

Nel. oh I missed something important. nel asks about walkihg up to a door and firing 4 shots thru it, I mssed her response.

Anxious about losing a relationship!!!! ooooooooooooo

Out of the blue she offered that!!!!

V: Two factors that are constant are the GAD and the vulnerability. It's up to the court to decide the facts

....and Nel gets Dr to concede that GAD could have played a role if OP shot Reeva deliberately, knowing she was there. But only in 'the build up'. Not the actual shooting.

Nel's got her talking about 'the argument' that defence insists never happened!

Maybe he had a panic attack about what she may have threatened to do, for example call the police. Seems more likely.

OOOOO Roux must be unhappy about this answer....

" Yes, GAD could contribute or play a role if it was premediated murder..."

I'd probably be fired as a prosecutor for ethics violations 'cuz I'd be in her face, likely yelling (soft speaking/whispering/shouting/screaming/crying) what about anxiety caused Oscar to stop screaming the very second he saw Reeva lying there bloody and lifeless. Because he didn't see the point. :rolleyes:

Typical as to manipulation, changing story depending on audience and how each explanation can benefit him to his favor.

Yes, and why hasn't this psychologist not made any reference to OP's ability to manipulate, etc, etc? That's a mental condition, too.

Funny, that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member