Trial Discussion Thread #43 - 14.06.30 Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoop says OP removed his trousers in court for judge, so she could see his stumps.

Dr.MV tried to con the court by falsely diagnosing OP with GAD that resulted in him over anxiously mistaking Reeva for an intruder hiding his his toilet. Now the surgeon who amputated both his feet at the age of two is testifying in his defense on similar lines that his physical handicap and his perceived vulnerability against the intruder forced him to fire four shots through his toilet door.

m'lady is not very mobile she was holding onto the bench while walking

OP wanted the adjournment while he put his pants back on.

Oh, this is going to be fun isn't it .. all these adjournments every 5 minutes :facepalm:

I have never in my life heard of a defendant undressing in a courtroom before...

Dr Gerald Versfeld, is the orthopaedic surgeon who amputated OP's legs. He's remained close to the OP's family ever since.

Gah..............I'm growing old here! This trial needs to move along!

WOW. I stand corrected. I thought it was going to be a very short day where they would talk about future court hearings. But sounds like they are diving back in. I am so curious.

I took a nice nap since the court starts here at half past midnight. My husband thinks I am nuts. :nuts:

My husband KNOWS i'm nuts.

Maybe the defence are trying to say the blood curdling screams were from OP because of the pain he suffered on his stumps. Bizarre that at no point during this trial did he mention being in pain when on his stumps, just from what I remember said the bit of extra skin meant it was uncomfortable.

Aislinn Laing
VerifiedTwitter_Icon.png
@Simmoa
RetweetIcon.gif
Retweeted by
twitter_bird.png

Judge Masipa suffered polio so struggles to walk, hence help mg.co.za/article/2014-0…

We are back..

Dr talking about how the heel pad, 'soft tissue' can 'migrate' and a dr can elicit a 'snap' but it's very painful for OP.

So I am wondering if someone pushed OP while he was on his stumps, it could be very painful for him and might make him very angry?

If Roux goes too far into the major issues and problems that OP has on his stumps, it could backfire.

How are we to believe he would run towards danger in the dark, if he is so unsteady and vulnerable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20