Trial Discussion Thread #56 - 14.15.10, Day 45 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fallen abuser is always the real victim.

Ched Evans and Pistorius play to a culture ready to forgive and excuse them. They have killed and raped women and are wanting their own lives back. This is not rehabilitation. It’s an insult.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politic...s-and-ched-evans-why-do-men-matter-more-women

O/T but as most people will not be familiar with his case - Ched Evans killed nobody. Personally I think his conviction for rape was unsafe. It shocks me that anybody could draw any comparison between that, and the Pistorius case.

#JusticeForReeva oh please. His disability didn't stop him taking a gun & shooting Reeva 4 times. Why should it matter in his sentencing?

If we want #JusticeForReeva we can always paint #OscarPistorius black to secure a lengthy prison sentence

Oscar Pistorius's trial is sending the wrong kind of message to the world; you can kill and not be held accountable. #JusticeForReeva

#OscarTrial makes me ashamed to call myself a south african. Clearly courts and police cannot provide #justiceforreeva

Chris ‏@onscarletswalk 7m7 minutes ago

'Shockingly inappropriate' sentence suggested for Oscar Pistorius after culpable homicide conviction http://nydn.us/1xKkE6I

Homicide is murder. Culpable homicide is still a form of murder, just the court removes intent by this definition. He will be convicted as a killer/murderer minus the intent. So there is no argument OP is not a murderer, it's all about degrees of responsibility and intent. Look up the definition of homicide.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

This is incorrect.

Apologies if this was posted already.

This is what Carl Pistorius retweeted:

RT “@IslandJelli: The Myers, Taylor, Bachelor and Mortimer all in. Reminds me, must get my Halloween stuff out of the attic...”

Bwhahahaha!

https://twitter.com/carlpistorius/status/521926380452585473

Thanks for that, no it hasn't already been posted ..

.. see, that family just does not know when to stop, do they .. absolutely bluddy reckless, no self control, and someone else is gonna get hurt if something isn't done about them.

According to D. Davic Masipa will reserve days/weeks for making her decision on the sentencing.

O/T but as most people will not be familiar with his case - Ched Evans killed nobody. Personally I think his conviction for rape was unsafe. It shocks me that anybody could draw any comparison between that, and the Pistorius case.

I have edited it now as part of the title was, "Why do men matter more than women?"

RT “@IslandJelli: The Myers, Taylor, Bachelor and Mortimer all in. Reminds me, must get my Halloween stuff out of the attic...”

Colour me shocked. This repulsive family (gloves are off after hearing the allegations that Titanium Hulk-Doofus Carl Pistorius perverted the course of justice, covered up as an accomplice to a charge of murder by destroying evidence, while Aimee Pistorius removed evidence of victims belongings) have appeared to lie and cover-up from the moment they gazed over Steenkamp's dead body.

They leak video's, rile up their sad middle aged fan club of Pistorians, try to silence the Steenkamp's with money and then smear the parents in court for taking their money.

I think the relevant Halloween costume could seriously be: Blade-killer, hypocritical Carl Pistorius and sibling Aimee. Gosh they actually scare me with their overweened attitude, lack of respect and strange behaviour.

With a close second Halloween costume for homophobic and biased, skunk haired Annette Vergeer.

Has anyone seen anything, and I mean anything, in the press about the other driver in the recent accident Carl Pistorius was involved in?

I have had a good look and can't find anything of note apart from car post accident pics; no name, no medical update, no nothing. Odd.

Thanks for that, no it hasn't already been posted ..

.. see, that family just does not know when to stop, do they .. absolutely bluddy reckless, no self control, and someone else is gonna get hurt if something isn't done about them.

They have no empathy for anyone else but themselves

Bwhahahaha!

.. funny that one of his tweets further down is from corinthians and it says:

"it does not boast
it is not proud
it is not rude
it is not self-seeking
it is not easily angered
keeps no records of wrongs
does not delight in evil
rejoices with the truth
always protects
always trusts"

So then why do the Pistorius clan not practice what they preach?

My internets been down since this morning, now catching up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member