Trial Discussion Thread #58 - 14.17.10, Day 47 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oscar Trial Channel @OscarTrial199 · 44 Sek. Vor 45 Sekunden

Three more bullets ripped through her body #oscartrial Nel says it was horrific, how Reeva died behind the door.
0 Antworten
Oscar Trial Channel @OscarTrial199 · 2 Min. Vor 2 Minuten

The deceased did nothing to contribute to her own death - didn't run out, she stood behind the door #oscartrial Nel says Reeva was innocent
0 Antworten

Barry Bateman @barrybateman · 12 Sek. Vor 13 Sekunden

#OscarTrial Nel: the deceased was first hit in the hip, then two more bullets ripped through her body. BB
0 Antworten
Barry Bateman @barrybateman · 34 Sek. Vor 35 Sekunden

#OscarTrial Nel: the deceased did nothing to spur the attack. She stood upright behind the door, she died an horrific death. BB
0 Antworten
Barry Bateman @barrybateman · 2 Min. Vor 2 Minuten

#OscarTrial Nel: says he’s really trying not to become emotional when dealing with the seriousness of the offence. BB
0 Antworten

Adjourned I think. Whoop lost the feed. Not having much luck this morning.

On a break. Nel's done well so far, highlighting the impact on Reeva's family, and how Reeva had 'nowhere' to go in that cubicle. She did absolutely nothing to warrant being shot with 4 bullets. Also pointing out how other people will think they can do the same thing now.

Barry Bateman @barrybateman · 1 Min. Vor 1 Minute

#OscarTrial we adjourn until 11:30am. BB
0 Antworten

Something serious wrong if op does not get some jail time.....nel doing his best a woman is dead op shot her now lock him up

Nel is doing good ..slowly explaining to the judge each point ..cos i think she wont get anything unless its slowly delivered

I don't think she will get anything from the brilliant Nel's argument but the rest of the world will. She looked mesmerised by Roux like Gwyneth Paltrow was to Obama lol.

I hope Nel hammers home the bright star that Reeva was and would have continued to be had she not been cut down.

David Dadic
‏@DavidDadic
I've heard many closing arguments in my 17 years. This one is right up there.

I think Nel did well with the payment issue, pointing out how it was always referenced as an 'offer' by all the Pistorius family statements; so not really as a quiet gift or act of remorse. And the timing of their release of the info, after the Steenkamps had been asked to keep it quiet.

Adjourned I think. Whoop lost the feed. Not having much luck this morning.

me too -- lots of turbulence from several live feeds -- youtube was the charm
WS had to log in several times

Whoop speculating sentence might be announced this afternoon?

me too -- lots of turbulence from several live feeds -- youtube was the charm
WS had to log in several times

Sadly, copyright laws where I live won't allow me to view any of them. :(

Masipa looked bored by Nel and fascinated by Roux.

I have a really bad feeling about this.

Barry Bateman @barrybateman · now 8 seconds ago
#OscarTrial Pistorius has been joined by his psychologist Lore Hartzenberg in the dock. He appears to be weeping. BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24