Trial Discussion Thread #58 - 14.17.10, Day 47 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
R: That is where he fnd himself for 18 mnths; alone. And hammered. Villified.

BBM .. I don't know if 'hammered' means the same thing in SA as it does in the UK, but I can just imagine! (i.e. 'drunk' )

Alex Crawford @AlexCrawfordSky

Roux: 'is this a person you must remove from society? We say no.'

R: When someone stands trial on robbery or murder....you have an understanding of who you're dealing...if you look back at the accused...when he had fame,

Now onto OP's 'extra step', charity work, own foundation 'for the upliftment for people with a disability'.

Roux channels Pistorius punished pain: "I'm getting blamed when I now hear about the screams... which we know what what was not her screams...it was about my own emotion."

"We know it [the evidence] was not reliable...It was a moral punishment [for Pistorius to be charged unfairly with pre-meditated murder] over and over again."

I can't even...I feel like I'm in a outdated court, based a hundred years ago, now hearing about 'morals' and 'humanity' and 'goats' and 'personality' and 'upliftment'.

*jaw drop again*

I’m really sick of "he lost everything". He threw it away himself.

There is a lot of outrage on Twitter about the Ubuntu thing, looks like the people in SA don’t approve.

Experts say all the cases Roux used as examples were 1 shot - not 4 shots cases. Not fair.

If a person enjoys beeing a public person, enjoys being adored worldwide (world judges his "good" acts) - you can't reproach to this same world when it witnesses the bad this person has done.

R: (OP) Instead of giving me shoes, give them to someone else...and it was HIS money....it's not a person who, when society exposed to him, you think it's not in interests of society. Contrary is true...

Mmm ... crying's stopped. OP's now got his glasses ON and he's looking down.

What's he doing - texting Babyshoes?

Roux completely fudging what Nel was saying about the doctorate. OP's agent has been saying for years that he got the doctorate for helping to develop prosthetics and working in a laboratory in Glasgow when in actual fact, the doctorate was given to OP for the way he overcame adversity. Nothing at all to do with any work developing prosthetics!

Dang odd the way he keeps talking about OP as 'it'.

Now talking about how paying the Steenkamps was 'responsible', 'immediate' and OP had 'absolute respect'.

Nel had better have something coherent put together for the judge to follow. No waffling this time. He needs to be clear that the killer had previous form of reckless behaviour (factual) which escalated and culminated in Reeva's death. He shot 4 times. This case is not like the ones Roux has been detailing. Also, point out that OP had concrete floors at his own home and managed perfectly well. He should bring up the nightclub brawl, and the fact he managed to put his utter devastation for Reeva on hold while he found a new girlfriend. He needs to counteract all Roux's points while they're still fresh in Masipa's mind.

R: We understand how they want to return the $6k per month. I don't want it. Give it to charity....he (OP) wants to do more....wants to make good, as far as possible.

From a laypersons point of view (please excuse my ignorance in these matters). Can OP sue the state for wrongful accusation of premeditated murder, consequently loosing sponsors, real estate and lively hood. I get the feeling that since he has been charged with CH - he is feeling cocky. What avenue would he have to recoup money? Can he sue the media?

Oh FFS, of course he's going to say that re. the money. It's either genuine, or it's to impress the court. The defence can't prove it either way, so why state it.

Roux, just face it, no amount of money will bring back their daughter. Give it up you fool.

Karyn Maughan @karynmaughan

Roux reveals that Pistorius still owes money for his legal fees - but chose to sell his car to support Reeva parents

How can we test if that's true fps?

who is the laughing blond bimbo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members