Trial Discussion Thread #58 - 14.17.10, Day 47 ~ sentencing~

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roux saying no punishment could be worse than the last 18 months. Okay, send him to prison then, because it can't be worse than what he's already suffered.

I don'tnormally dislike anybody with a passion but I do when it comes to Snotty & Roux

Ooh, Masipa concerned about something Roux said about the media.

Ye Gods....how long are we going to have to listen to this piffle/twaddle/codswallop?

Oooooh Masipa speaks......

I heard sentance will be tuesday thought she was busy??

'the other Oscar' .. yes, we know all about the other Oscar!

Roux reading something that mentions 'instances of real harm' to the accused.

Judge interrupts: Something concerns me about your evidence of the media.....with ref to media, how is court to know if this is true, or not true?

R: It's not about the truth, it's FACTUALLY....

The poor lamb - only 27, lacks the wisdom that comes with age!

OK - so, not only are disabled people liable to shoot recklessly because of their vulnerability, the young are too.

Blimey - young people with disabilities must be totally deadly.

Grotesque.

There is no vengeance in the statement of the Steenkamps..." Roux congratulates Steenkamps, admits admiration and states they do not want vengence.

(Steenkamp's look nonplussed. Feels like the suggestion of paid 'blood money non-vengeance'

"Confirming the true emotions, the reports from Scholtz (Weskoppies inept report), Vorster, Hartenberg...confirms [Pistorius] pain."

Um, anyone who did not come forward to confirm their flirtation or sexual relationship with Pistorius while he was in a 'serious' relationship should do so now if they want to believe in equitable justice.

Roux says shockingly: "No punishments can be worse than the last 18 months."

His voice dips...tellingly showing EVEN ROUX doesn't believe his spinning and this deceit.

Every 150, 000 prisoner in the SA justice system drops their jaw. Society says *b----- don't kill my vibe*

Judge not liking this one bit. Though R has the articles but she has not read them. Talking about how important it is court not influenced by anything outside.

Roux says the publications, the media was false ... but he's referring to the statements made at the bail application before anyone really knew anything. Roux is a total slimeball.

It's what the reporting did to the accused. Yep, it couldn't be swept under the carpet this time. Tough bikkies.

Wow, Masipa now you've voiced your concerns you should totally ignore it, as you said it wasn't tested in court

Hi all, I was delayed this morning so only just logged in.

Did I hear JM justifying her imminent sentence and prompting Roux that the public do not have a accurate view of the facts in this case due to media reports.

R: I don't want to go into too much detail but...wondered if I'm a parent and listening to witnesses saying it's my daughter screaming but. It's worse for the accused, listening and thinking, I'm being blamed and we know she did not scream..

Judge: You're talking about the evidence in this court?

R: Yes Milady.

Jesus he got off murder now hes moaning about the evidence grrrrrrrrr

B-Roux again talking about OPs losses.

OP should look on the bright side...he still has his phone :rolleyes:

'He's down and out and broken.'

Just temporarily in the court. At night clubs and in the public he isn't down and out and broken at all, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01