Trial Discussion Thread #8 - 14.03.17, Day 11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha...seems OP had quite a secure house with dogs,lighting security beams?

Album 12 is pics of measurements of accused, taken by a Dr.

ALBUM 12. this is the measurement s of the accused.. taken by Dr Moltun..

Van stat was present at these measurments..

ALBUM 11 is the aerial shots of the locale.. the different houses their relation to Oscars and each other, and

Album 13 is post mortem pics.. he was present at this ..

also pics of tashas restaurant.

ALbum 14..

ALbum 15... pointing outs by Mr Fresco.. Tashas, or the drive to the Vaal River stuff, Ipresume..

this commentator says this has been tedious.. I disagree vehemently.. it was riveting.

Ha...seems OP had quite a secure house with dogs,lighting security beams?

I'd say he felt secure enough that he would be alerted to intruders entering the grounds, before they got near the house, to leave windows and doors open.

Before the police had the evidence of the argument, shooting, screaming stuff from Van Der Mewre, Burger , Johnson and Stipp. .. from the evidence presented in the house very early on that morning, Oscar was charged with pre med murder.

so.. in this pics, the early hours of the morning, is the reason why it was never considered an accidental shooting.

I remember seeing an article that theorized RS was shot in the hip first in the bedroom, then ran to the bathroom. While the hip wound would have been immobilizing, maybe with an adrenaline rush, RS had enough strength to flee to bathroom. This testimony of blood above the headboard is not good for OP. Let's see how Roux spins this. Very interesting.

I remember too!

I can't help but look at the end of that cricket bat and think that when Oscar broke the Toilet door she was still alive and he used the bat once more.

I'm going to have to miss the 2nd half today. Soon it will be....for my nap time

:bedtime: :offtobed: :tyou:

With that cartridge found in the wardrobe hallway, I wonder if he shot Reeva there first, as she was fleeing.

I'm going to have to miss the 2nd half today. Soon it will be....for my nap time

:bedtime: :offtobed: :tyou:

Me too, will be sorry to miss Roux trying to tear apart these photos, I imagine he will try all sorts of things.

And thanks for all that kept up with it this morning, I found myself only half listening.

With OP's obvious narcissistic tendencies, and after seeing the evidence of his loss of control with all the blood splatter, broken tiles, doors, not to mention RS's blood spread all throughout his "sanctuary", I'm starting to understand why he used the word "mortified".

Folks I have apparently lost touch as how to post here without using full HTML …

Anyway, clock the link for and early crime screen depiction of OP initially shooting Reeva in the bedroom;

http://contentwithpictures.com/wp-c.../Oscar-Pistorius-shooting-Reeva-Steenkamp.jpg
Oscar-Pistorius-shooting-Reeva-Steenkamp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members