GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The main difference as I recall is that on death row, you have a private cell whereas in general population (GP) you have a 2-man cell with a cell mate (which can be good or bad). Plus on death row your meals are brought to your cell while in GP you eat in a mess hall with other convicts. JMO

That's roughly my understanding as well. Outside time, meals, etc are alone. I'd appreciate the isolation from criminals but then again I've never had anything more than a speeding ticket and I like alone time.

jmo

Chad: Do the right thing, tell your kids the truth so they can repair these fractured family relationships. Don't destroy their lives, too.
You got the message intended for Chad.

I wonder what he's thinking? Probably that the Douglas' just don't understand.

Chad probably thinks he was trying to explain when he was cutting Tammy down at her own funeral.

MOO

IMO, no. They feel no empathy for the victim, why would they feel empathy for friends and family of a victim?

I.think people are attributing a lot more emotion to CD than he actually ever feels, or has felt. He's been described as a slug, slugs do not seeth with strong emotion. IMO he is a stolid person, 'just the facts'. IMO, this is why he was bowled over by his strong sexual feelings for Lori, and also by his own imagination. He took his own imaginative creations as 'just the facts'.

Personally, I think it's possible he believes his own defence - that he fell into the clutches of this powerful woman, and she made him do it. It was Eve's fault that he ate that apple.

JMO
I can imagine him thinking that he would do it again with fewer mistakes. Perhaps he regrets targeting the children (which got him caught), but probably not the spouses.

What do you think CD's very first criminal act was? Cheating on Tammy was Wrong, abusive and sleazy, but wasn't against the law. Was he in on the plan to kill Charles? Was there something before that?

Did he tell himself that as long as he didn't (if he didn't) get his hands dirty and commit the acts himself it was ok? Did that allow him to pretend he didn't do anything wrong? "What, me? I was just standing here minding my own business. If they did something, it didn't have anything to do with me." Yes, I'm trying to understand the un-understandable.

What do you think CD's very first criminal act was? Cheating on Tammy was Wrong, abusive and sleazy, but wasn't against the law. Was he in on the plan to kill Charles? Was there something before that?

Did he tell himself that as long as he didn't (if he didn't) get his hands dirty and commit the acts himself it was ok? Did that allow him to pretend he didn't do anything wrong? "What, me? I was just standing here minding my own business. If they did something, it didn't have anything to do with me." Yes, I'm trying to understand the un-understandable.
He declared Charles a zombie three different times. He was in control.

One of his despicable acts was stomping on a bunch of bees. Zero respect for other beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper