TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about what he wants, when he wants it. He wanted them all there dancing attendance, until he wanted to be somewhere else more than he wanted his court of children around him. Presumably, when he took off, they just patiently waited for further instructions. Now he's got them stalwartly backing him in a trial where he's charged with murdering their own mother. He'll always feel a little bit godlike while they choose him over her. Which means he'll probably feel that way for the rest of his life, since Lori's trial didn't seem to disillusion them.

MOO
Why don't they read his texts about how he felt like Harry Potter living with his family?

Prior is tripping ALL over himself with this cross-exam. He can't seem to keep his facts straight about who was where when. I can't for the life of me figure out if this is some sort of strategy to confuse the jury, or if he's just in way over his head.

Snipped by me

IF the State obtained a transcript without filing a Motion, and IF that does not follow the Idaho Rules,
I’m not sure that the rules you cited actually say that they have to file a motion to get a transcript…technically it seems to me to be addressing the court’s responsibility to provide a copy IF a motion is made and/or the court issues an order for a transcript. In other words, it doesn’t appear to me to exclude a request for a transcript without a motion or court order or to make such a request inappropriate.

I think the reason the state didn’t respond at all to JP’s statement about this is that it is much ado about nothing - more of what I call JP’s crybaby tactics - trying to make himself appear as David facing Goliath and it’s all so unfair and if I don’t get my way at least I’ll try to make you look bad in the process by whining about everything.

Not only did the state not respond but neither did the Judge and I think that’s the best way for them to handle his whining. MOO

I’m not sure that the rules you cited actually say that they have to file a motion to get a transcript…technically it seems to me to be addressing the court’s responsibility to provide a copy IF a motion is made and/or the court issues an order for a transcript. In other words, it doesn’t appear to me to exclude a request for a transcript without a motion or court order or to make such a request inappropriate.

I think the reason the state didn’t respond at all to JP’s statement about this is that it is much ado about nothing - more of what I call JP’s crybaby tactics - trying to make himself appear as David facing Goliath and it’s all so unfair and if I don’t get my way at least I’ll try to make you look bad in the process by whining about everything.

Not only did the state not respond but neither did the Judge and I think that’s the best way for them to handle his whining. MOO
FWIW, the State filed a Motion right after that….today…..

EDITING TO ADD: after posting and refreshing the TylerTechnologies docket page for the case the Motion is no longer listed and instead I see now an signed Order based on the State’s Motion; again dated today several minutes ago. Not sure what any of that means, IMOO if the transcript without a Motion comment was “much ado about nothing”, why did State file anything shortly after?

I’m not sure if a Motion is not necessary, why they would then seemingly be doing it retroactively (as defense had said they were provided a copy already).

Last edited:
We are currently listening to a call between Chad and a very emotional Emma. Chad was sitting in the back of a cop car during the call but had not been officially arrested.

Emma is his biggest outspoken defender.
I have not listened to this before.

I am surprised (though I don't know why) that Emma was talking to Lori and took over filling her commissary balance every week. I wonder if she is still doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme