TRIAL - Ross Harris #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They sent each other sexual photos of each other. They met up with each other in 2013. At night at his house/apartment. He was waiting for her. They had sex. He didn't seem nervous. No photos of his wife around, baby. He tried to hook up with her weekly via messaging her during the work day. He eventually told her that he was married.

I wonder if it was really his house? Maybe LH was out of town? Would expect there would be lots of stuff to remove/move around if it were his and LH home. Cooper would be very young. Guess all depends if they just went straight for bedroom. JMHO

I wonder if it was really his house? Maybe LH was out of town? Would expect there would be lots of stuff to remove/move around if it were his and LH home. Cooper would be very young. Guess all depends if they just went straight for bedroom. JMHO

I think they were on the couch, not in the bedroom, for the tryst. Posted above.

The witness said they had sex on the couch. I wonder how he was able to hide all the baby stuff and evidence of a woman living there? Maybe she didn't really look or care.

I just can't imagine being under that microscope having my entire personal life research before the world to see
attachment.php

Attachments

• Thats_About_Right.jpg
    Thats_About_Right.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 149
Just a general note to men (like Ross and Anthony Weiner)....women in general really don't want to see a photo of your penis. Seriously. That doesn't do much for us, even if you think it does. Sexting might be fun for some women....but I'm thinking that the fun part isn't looking at your ding-dong.

Okay. Just had to say that.

Carry on.

Lol. And, yah. That.

I don't think it goes to intent. Just a small piece of a puzzle that is showing RH made certain his guitar was brought in to protect from heat. Revelance may be small. Will continue to listen to specific info being provided. I appreciate your acknowledging that I know I would make a lousy juror.

Why in the world is the fact he hooked up with a man relevant? I'm amazed the judge allowed it in. Actually, no I'm not.

I *think* it's relevant in that it shows Ross was into hooking up with people, many people. It takes time and attention to make all those hook-ups, and that's how Ross spent his time and attention.

I don't think the fact it was a man really has anything to do with anything.

jmo

He must have a gay hook up account as well. He may have used it to find someone while his wife went somewhere with Cooper. I think I remember something about her having to be away from home for job training. Maybe he went sex crazy during these times when she was away. JMO

I wouldn't be surprised. He had accounts all over the internet with his roscoeua name. A lot were non-sexual and he'd only have one post, sometimes none at all. I have a ss somewhere of his profile on a chat with "hot" Russian girls. No wonder he was so stressed - how did he manage to get any work done?

I think it shows he was taking more risks with his relationship with Leanna. He wanted to slip out of the house to hook up with Jacqueline and he hooked up while on vacation (not sure if Cooper and Leanna were also there).

I wouldn't be surprised. He had accounts all over the internet with his roscoeua name. A lot were non-sexual and he'd only have one post, sometimes none at all. I have a ss somewhere of his profile on a chat with "hot" Russian girls. No wonder he was so stressed - how did he manage to get any work done?

He was also using some drug for ED, a gel of some kind. Looks like it was working, at least for his sexting partners. JMO

Just a general note to men (like Ross and Anthony Weiner)....women in general really don't want to see a photo of your penis. Seriously. That doesn't do much for us, even if you think it does. Sexting might be fun for some women....but I'm thinking that the fun part isn't looking at your ding-dong.

Carry on.

:floorlaugh:

Why in the world is the fact he hooked up with a man relevant? I'm amazed the judge allowed it in. Actually, no I'm not.

It is part of the 'double life' scenario. The defense has been trying to paint the picture of a devoted, loving family man, who came to the day care, dressed like a tool, and brought food to the workers, etc.

The State is trying to counter that by showing he had an ongoing secret relationship with a man, was sexting with a 15 yr old, brought a woman to his home for sex, and went to see paid sex workers ----ALL together it paints a picture of a sex obsessed person who was distracted by his desires.

The aerial photo up and the defense's use of it are compelling, imo, that RH had many other places to park where his car would be less observed. He arrived late, places were taken, yet he parked where there was the maximum amount of traffic versus parking away from the only entrance, and back to the tree line.

I also am baffled what a discussion months beforehand about guitars in cars has to do with the price of beans in China.

This exhibit that the Def is using is Def Exhibit, saw Kilgore putting a tag on it I think. So wonder what different? Maybe more zoomed? IF it is different. Have to catch up fully but what seemed to me to be happening.

Did we know about the Bamaxh username? Not sure about the correct spelling. Bama_xh?

And that is exactly what my theory is===AVOIDANCE, ESCAPE....

I feel that RH dealt with his stress about family life, and his resentment against his wife, and feeling locked in because of his son, by avoiding it---IGNORING IT, escaping it....thus, when he pulls away from CFA, he just ignores the fact that his son was there in the car. Puts it out of his mind altogether. Just ignores the situation and goes on his merry way---off to text and sext and to but lightbulbs, and go to the movies...

I'm reaching the conclusion it might have been worse than RH "just" ignoring him by the time he reached the intersection. It sounds possible RH was so caught up with thinking about impending consequences at work, and with his indignation and resentment of Leanna that morning (and for the prior 2 weeks) that after he put Cooper in the carseat , he put Cooper out of his mind altogether.

That's not a forgetting if so, imo, but a demonstration of reckless disregard that meets the standard of criminal negligence, especially since he continued with that disregard by being so caught up in sexting that day it never occurred to him that anything was wrong.

Vinnie Politan and guests were talking about that earlier, my feed cut out when they started talking about it. When it came back on, they were talking about no one being present today.

Obviously it must be difficult for families, but it is bit 'unusual' for no one at all to be there. Even Arias had someone there every day, and they were a helluva lot further away. Saying that, they also solicited funds for their cause. :rolleyes:
I was wondering about trial attendance too. Given the fact this is a high profile case, I'm surprised there is not many in the courtroom. I guess his family may not be supporting him. Jmho

Carry on.

ROFL !!!!!!!!!! :facepalm:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 19s20 seconds ago
Witness 29, Winston Milling, works at Home Depot main building as a software developer. #RossHarris #HotCarDeath

This exhibit that the Def is using is Def Exhibit, saw Kilgore putting a tag on it I think. So wonder what different? Maybe more zoomed? IF it is different. Have to catch up fully but what seemed to me to be happening.

I don't know if it's any or much different than previous exhibits, or just the way it was displayed this time- a really clear, full screen view.

It did show what options RH had for parking that AM, and where he parked imo wasn't a logical choice at all if he wanted to ensure nobody could see or hear Cooper in the car. Yes, less traffic because RH was late, but folks leave things in cars and go back out to get them, contractors come and go, perhaps vendors as well. No need to take that chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob